Queensberry Bay Holiday Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Queensberry Bay Holiday Park

Post by alpall on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:29 pm

I've just been away for my first weekend trip in my duetto.  I went to Queensberry Bay Holiday Park in Powfoot near Annan and it was great. It was only 1 hour 45 mins away from home.  I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone.  I chose a shore pitch, right at the seaside. I paid £14.50 per night (discounted being 1 adult), the shower facilities (£1) were clean and spacious. It had a camper's kitchen with microwave, laundry and shop. Lots of nice walks. Pub 1/2 mile away. Animal sanctuary on site for rescued animals, cows, sheep, llamas, pigs, ponies and lots more.  I was lucky picking this site for my first trip it was brilliant.  I'll definately be going back. Can't wait for my next trip especially if this weather keeps up.allthumbz
alpall

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto automatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Queensberry Bay Holiday Park

Post by modelman on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Well done that man, I tried to book as it looked great, nothing available until November!!!!!!

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 71
Auto-Sleeper : Talisman
Vehicle Year : 1998

View user profile http://www.modelslipway.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Queensberry Bay Holiday Park

Post by alpall on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:21 pm

I only booked on Thursday for the Friday for 2 nights. How lucky was I.  While I was at reception I did hear them say they were fully booked, so I enquired about availability in August and was told they had some space late August.  It is a beautiful spot and well maintained site, I hope you get in at some point.
alpall

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto automatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum