The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy's Ranting Again Part 2.................

2 posters

Go down

Tommy's Ranting Again Part 2................. Empty Tommy's Ranting Again Part 2.................

Post by Tommy-Darcy Fri May 17, 2013 7:44 pm

This is an e-mail sent to the National Trust.............................about censored! height barriers again. I really am in full swing over this so_sad may have to buy myself an Angle grinder/cutter and cut the censored! barriers off agree3

To Monks House National Trust Property
Perhaps a good addition to your description and "How to get here" would be to mention that there is a height restriction to the carpark so motorhome and hightop campervan owners need not waste their time and fuel travelling to visit. Would have said something about it to the reception staff but couldn't find anywhere to park up.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to invest in a height restriction barrier which could be opened in the morning and closed at night so that ALL National Trust members would be made welcome.

frustrating

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 61
Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Tommy's Ranting Again Part 2................. Empty Re: Tommy's Ranting Again Part 2.................

Post by Tommy-Darcy Fri May 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Having worked for the Trust for 2 years I know I am weeing in the wind................................they really don't appreciate criticism thinking they do a good job of everything.......................but sometimes they need to "HAVE IT" up!

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Tommy's Ranting Again Part 2................. Empty Re: Tommy's Ranting Again Part 2.................

Post by Dutto Fri May 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Hi there,

As a connoisseur of such matters that is a really nice letter. up!

I liked the gentle sarcasm but the "pièce de resistance" was definitely the intimation that you are a member of the National Trust. allthumbz

Others can learn from examples like this, especially if they aren't a member, taxpayer, pensioner, disabled or whatever! Whistle1

Best regards,
drinksallround
Ian

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy-Darcy Sat May 18, 2013 8:58 am

Oh no ..................I would insist they shut it to "non members" no matter what their status lol4 lol4 lol4

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down