Seafarers

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seafarers

Post by deckie on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:43 am

Enn wrote:
Anyway imagine the seen, two boats strapped together side by side, one half sunk, and a large 8 berth cruiser following very closely behind all going full throttle at 5.00 am, creating a huge wash behind them. The banks lined both sides with moored boats full of sleeping holiday makers, as we went past boats were banging away against their moorings so furiously you could hear the cries of half asleep tourists falling out of their beds over the roar of our engines,

Enn

Hi Enn,

Nice one Mate up!

So it was you !!

Thank goodness for the 'Accident hot line' ....... the Solicitors letter is on it's way hugegrins

Brian

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enn on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:52 pm

You definitely see some interesting boating mishaps on the Broads that can be quite entertaining if you are not caught up in it yourself.
Unfortunately the only time we can visit with our boat is peak season so the rivers are very busy with the hire boats, It must be much nicer to visit in September.

Brian, I was just an innocent youth just following orders Whistle1 but send the letter anyway as I am running out of paper to light the wood burner with.

Regards
Enn
Enn
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Talisman
Vehicle Year : 1997

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deckie on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Enn wrote:
Brian, I was just an innocent youth just following orders Whistle1 but send the letter anyway as I am running out of paper to light the wood burner with.
Regards
Enn

Hi Enn,

I was only 'following orders' (misunderstanding scratch head ) when smashing into the side of a Gondola in Grand Canal, Venice, whilst shepherding a 'Bunch' of Deck officers in a Ship's Lifeboat ...... "Not my fault" (Thick Deck-boy smile! )

I can think of no better fate for all Solicitor's letters than firelighters hugegrins

Have a great New Year allthumbz

Brian

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum