Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules

Post by Neuvosleeper on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Edited: Topics removed from the TV & Satelite chat forum as going off topic.

Original thread can be read here:
http://www.autosleeper-ownersforum.com/t1118p18-satellite-dome-omni-directional-tv

CruizingComet wrote:Also, in relation to certain comments in this thread and as a reminder (read the forum rules) lobbying and encouraging others to take legal action against Auto-Sleepers on "This Forum" is not something we welcome as it does nothing to improve our relationship with Auto-Sleeper and could actually result in legal action taken against us! You are welcome to openly discuss these issues and hopefully Auto-Sleepers will take on board any comments, but If you want to take matters further you are of course welcome to do this yourself directly, but don't involve the forum please.

CC

Well Well C.C. I for one will say sorry if what has been discussed re A/S build , and "good will" towards we the "spenders". Real British . I for one, was of the understanding, threads were "policed" by the Moderators, thus the Forum is protected ?? I fail to see that POSTS of members opinions can cause mitigating circumstances. unless the E.U has completely taken over our freedom of speech. I will not be taking the trouble and time in future to comment on posts, Regards, Brian K.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New thread started and topics merged)
Neuvosleeper

Male

Member Age : 81
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo 11
Vehicle Year : 2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Rules

Post by ASOF Staff on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Neuvosleeper wrote:I will not be taking the trouble and time in future to comment on posts, Regards, Brian K.

The problem is Brian to our knowledge almost every post you have ever made on this forum is in someway derogatory or criticizing Auto-Sleepers.

We have every right to request members abide by our rules, as owners of this site we are responsible for it's content. We have worked extremely hard to get this site where it is today and our objective is to work with Auto-Sleepers rather than against them.

Staff Member
Staff Member

View user profile http://www.auto-sleeperownersgroup.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutto on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Snelly wrote:..............

..............satellite receivers will always give you great tv reception throughout any part o fthe UK and most of Europe... as long as your dish has a clear line of sight south.

Hi there,

My experience, all over Europe over the last ten years, is that the dish and receiver combination will usually cope with houses and flats between me and the satellite; but let there be just one leaf on one tree anywhere vaguely near where I expect the satellite to be and I get zero signal strength and/or quality! tap_fingers

I think it is the movement that screws things up as one winter in the centre of Toulouse we lost reception whenever a tower crane on a block of flats between us and Astra 2 started work!

Weird!! tap_fingers

Best regards,
drinksallround

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutto on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:19 am

ASOF Staff wrote:
Neuvosleeper wrote:I will not be taking the trouble and time in future to comment on posts, Regards, Brian K.

The problem is Brian to our knowledge almost every post you have ever made on this forum is in someway derogatory or criticizing Auto-Sleepers.

We have every right to request members abide by our rules, as owners of this site we are responsible for it's content. We have worked extremely hard to get this site where it is today and our objective is to work with Auto-Sleepers rather than against them.

Hi there,

I have just been through about four pages of Brian K's posts and decided that, like many of us old men, he can be a moaning old git at times; but I think the question is "Are his moans justified?" rather than "Should he stop moaning?"

IF they are, and if they are about his Auto Sleeper Motorhome or the response he has had from Auto Sleeper or its subsidiaries, then may I ask where else he may voice his opinions or ask other people's advice if not here on this Forum?

With regard to this elusive and ill-defined thing we call "quality" I think that many of us now have an unrealistically high level of expectation because our abilities to cure any teething problems diminish in line with the increasing complexity of the stuff we buy!

This is an escalating problem for us golden oldies. We can remember the time when we could strip down and put back together something like an Enfield Chieftain motorbike with a flat headed screwdriver and a couple of spanners. Now, because things are so complicated, we can't fix them and we rely on others; then when they don't perform to our satisfaction we are all human and we moan about it.

If what needs fixing is something to do with an Auto Sleeper Motorhome then surely this is the place to find out about it, even for a moaning old git like me. think_smiley_46

Best regards,
drinksallround
Ian

Donator
Donator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:40 am

Dutto wrote:I have just been through about four pages of Brian K's posts and decided that, like many of us old men, he can be a moaning old git at times; but I think the question is "Are his moans justified?" rather than "Should he stop moaning?"

IF they are, and if they are about his Auto Sleeper Motorhome or the response he has had from Auto Sleeper or its subsidiaries, then may I ask where else he may voice his opinions or ask other people's advice if not here on this Forum? If what needs fixing is something to do with an Auto Sleeper Motorhome then surely this is the place to find out about it, even for a moaning old git like me. think_smiley_46

Ian

Good Morning Ian

You make some valid points, but there is a difference between moaning and making statements that border on libellous. We do not have a problem with any discussions, but we do have issues when it appears members encourage one another to gang up and present some kind of attack against Auto-Sleepers.

A member can walk away from this site at any time with no consequences! if Auto-Sleepers read threads like these they could see them as damaging to their product and it's us who would have to face the repercussions which could consequently result in this site being lost for good.

Freedom of speech has been commented upon - May I point out that there is no such thing on an internet forum - If a member wants to publish their freedom of speech then they have the option to create their own blog or website.

These following quotes are taken from this one thread, there are others elsewhere on the forum that are just as inflaming

Neuvosleeper wrote:This is where a complaint by numbers may have an effect Brian K.
nforrgolf wrote:AS will not acknowledge there is a problem. I agree the "not fit for purpose " is an accurate description but we would need more reports to support our case.
If any readers wish to support this cause then please make an entry to that effect and who knows we may be able to make a case.
Neuvosleeper wrote:So we have a start over my "not fit for purpose" report to A/S. How many on the Forum will give us support if only a short sentence so it is recorded. After which a controller hopefully will contact A/S. ? on our behalf. Brian K. up!
Neuvosleeper wrote:The starting point I feel is with A/S. Lets start the ball rolling what have we to lose. Brian K.
Neuvosleeper wrote:Its my opinion they should be re calling the Nuevo's with Telco Wing airels not fitted to Telco,s instruction schedule as I read it. p.s come on lets do something ??
nforrgolf wrote:I am no longer hoping for any compensation but I am prepared to provide evidence should any member wish to take this further.

I refer members to these parts of our forum rules in case it has slipped your attention:

• You may not use discussions to belittle other products or services, or any company unfairly or unjustifiably; This includes companies like Auto-Sleepers, Auto-Sleepers Owners Club, and includes (this forum) The Auto-Sleeper Owners Forum. Any post deemed inappropriate by a Moderator or Admin will be removed without notice or any warning or explanation.

• Posts debating how we should, or should not run this forum will NOT be tolerated, neither will posts discussing enforcement of such by Admin or moderators.

• Disputes: if you are in dispute with any business, then please don't use this board as a platform to broadcast your anger towards that business or any individual. Please do not under any circumstances leave us open to any legal libel case as we do not have funds to fight your battles (unless you are going to pay the legal fees!)

Regards

Admin.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Male

View user profile http://www.autosleeper-ownersforum.com

Back to top Go down

Forum Rules

Post by Dutto on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi there,

I stand corrected ........... blushes bow blushes

.......... and agree that there is a mile of difference between suggesting how someone may take a matter further as an individual; and attempting to persuade others to join you in a concerted attack on someone. champagne

Indeed, some of my best friends have voted Tory and I don't think any less of them! Whistle1 Whistle1

Best regards,
drinksallround
Ian

Donator
Donator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content