Sandringham C&CC Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sandringham C&CC Site

Post by deckie on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 pm

http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/siteseekerlite/aspx/details.aspx?id=7250

We recently stayed for three nights on this Excellent, Huge, Forested site.

The Flower beds and Gardens approaching the Barrier / Reception are beautifully kept (Pic) …..

Very Helpful & Friendly Wardens ……

“Simon” who showed us to our Pitch, even gave a wave to our sprung “Waving Hand” on the Dash hugegrins …..

OK ….. I know I’m sad, but so what ….. Lost my “Street Cred” years ago biggrin scratch head

The Pitches are large and very well spaced out up! (Pic)

With three large Toilet Blocks there wasn’t any queuing whilst we were there (All kept very clean & inspected regularly)

Wildlife abounds, and with Squirrels running under the Van to have a “nose” content

“Sandringham Estate” has 60 Acres of Gardens & 600 Acres of Woodland ….. I suggest you take a compass (or a “Sherpa” Guide hugegrins )

The House, Gardens, Museum & Church are all included on one ticket (£9:50 for us “oldies”} ….. Loads of Free Parking !!

We walked to the House from the Campsite …. Because I said “We need the exorcise” …..

That will teach me to keep “it” shut …..

Going was fine, but after walking around the Estate (Well part of it anyway !!) …. the walk back to Site was Kna ….Tiring jogging

I tried “Showing a Leg” hoping for a lift back …. But only made the Drivers speed up ….. smile!

I suggest you pay a visit ….. You won’t be disappointed allthumbz

Brian

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sandringham C&CC Site

Post by Tony F on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:00 pm

I second this. We had a week there last year and were very impressed with it. It has a lovely relaxed "vibe", loads of space and feels very well organised but in a relaxed way. The dogs loved it too, but we had to be careful to keep them away from the squirrels and the deer we often saw on our walks in the woods.

Oh - the fish and chip van was great too!!

Tony
Tony F

Auto-Sleeper : Windsor on Mk 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum