The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody going to Belper steam rally?

2 posters

Go down

Anybody going to Belper steam rally? Empty Anybody going to Belper steam rally?

Post by Vardy Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:28 pm

This weekend! - I rang up to book a pitch and Mr Mellor was quick to tell me small rig and one person is £20 not the £40 for couple/family. I was too late to send in booking form but on phoning he will leave passes on gate.
www.belpersteam.co.uk
Vardy
Vardy

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Harmony

Back to top Go down

Anybody going to Belper steam rally? Empty Re: Anybody going to Belper steam rally?

Post by Vardy Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:12 pm

NOTE: THIS SHOW IS CANCELLED DUE TO FLOODING!!!!!

I am gutted, my weekend away got spoiled on jubillee too. I am gonna go to bed with a pile of chocolate. fedup
Vardy
Vardy

Female

Back to top Go down

Anybody going to Belper steam rally? Empty Re: Anybody going to Belper steam rally?

Post by deckie Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Vardy wrote:NOTE: THIS SHOW IS CANCELLED DUE TO FLOODING!!!!!

I am gutted, my weekend away got spoiled on jubillee too. I am gonna go to bed with a pile of chocolate. fedup

Shame Vardy so_sad ..... never mind, enjoy the Choc's allthumbz

We use to look forward to the Detling Steam Show (Kent) ..... but alas another one that has gone so_sad

Brian

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardy Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:46 am

Thanks Brian. Have actually made myself a bit Moby on chocolate ice cream. Dunno why it's called comfort eating, feels very uncomfortable to me.......got a right tummy ache.

Went on site to book Winterton and they have completely wound up too. Still, it does say Belper 'postponed' so I've got fingers crossed!
Vardy
Vardy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by deckie Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:34 am

Vardy wrote:Thanks Brian. Have actually made myself a bit Moby on chocolate ice cream. Dunno why it's called comfort eating, feels very uncomfortable to me.......got a right tummy ache.
Went on site to book Winterton and they have completely wound up too. Still, it does say Belper 'postponed' so I've got fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for you too ..... fingersx fingersx doubleup

Brian

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL

Back to top Go down