Avtex/ Garmin Camper 660 LTM-D New Unused

Go down

Avtex/ Garmin Camper 660 LTM-D New Unused  Empty Avtex/ Garmin Camper 660 LTM-D New Unused

Post by Mindhyg on Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:30 pm

Garmin/ Avtex Camper 660 LMT-D PREMIUM The Caravan Club Edition.( UNUSED AS NEW). 

This top quality full spec Sat Nav came supplied by the dealer with my Auto Sleeper PVC motorhome. This is surplus to my requirements as I already own a Garmin 760 so this is a chance to buy this one at the very, very reasonable price of £155 plus postage of £5, if not collected. It's in unused as new condition and is a genuine bargain for someone. It is retailing for £299 on Garmin website. 

It is the premium Caravan Club Edition and comes with Garmin free Lifetime Map Updates - Live Digital Traffic - Full European Maps ( 45 countries ) - Speed Cameras -  preloaded UK and European campsites - Voice Commands, just speak and tell it what you want to it do. It is also programmable with your vehicle dimensions and has Bluetooth for pairing.  A quick look on line at the Garmin website will tell you everything about this Sat Nav because it has much more than I can write down here. Of course this can also be used in a car.

This is a genuine sale/ description and it has never been used. It has only been out of the box to keep the maps up to date. I have updated the maps for the new owner so the unit is fully up to date and ready for you to register with Garmin. I have also installed a 32gb SD card in it which you will see in the SD card slot. I was going to use the unit but never have and it's just sitting here in it's box. The SD card memory expansion means you will never need worry about running out of map storage. It comes with everything supplied, USB cable, power adapter, screen mount, quick start manual. You will not be disappointed with it in any way. No offers please as it is priced up properly to start with.

That's about it just plug it into your computer and it's all done for you by Garmin.

Collection available from KT9 Surrey - Cash On Collection. I will also take paypal from buyer, but will need instant payment if you buy it because it is also on ebay and in fairness I will need to take it off there straight away and I need to know it genuinely sold on the ASOF. You could also buy it on there it makes no difference really. I will let you have my mobile number via private email if you are interested and want to buy. Sorry about the different text sizes, this is how it came out when listed.  scratch head
Mindhyg
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Fairford
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Avtex/ Garmin Camper 660 LTM-D New Unused  Empty Re: Avtex/ Garmin Camper 660 LTM-D New Unused

Post by Mindhyg on Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:57 pm

Now sold.
Mindhyg
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Fairford
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum