Amethyst on Transit base, 1996

Go down

Amethyst on Transit base, 1996 Empty Amethyst on Transit base, 1996

Post by sully2992 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:44 am

For reluctant sale is my 1996 (N plate) Ford transit Autosleeper Amethyst 2 berth with 4 travelling seat belts. 2.5 diesel, 5 speed manual. 63000 miles, MOT till April 2020, loads of history, previously owned by my father in law. 
Recent new fuel pump, water pump, cam belt, and mot work carried out, £1800 spent. Mechanically solid and solid underneath but does need minor cosmetic work.
On board cooker, fridge, toilet, shower, blown air heating, water heater and water pump that all work off of the 12v system and hook up with recent new 110ah leisure battery.
Built with a "Monocoque" chassis so not liable to damp issues, loads of internal storage space, wind out fiamma awning that is in full working order. Fiamma bike rack to hold 2 bikes. Will include everything you need to get out and using it - awning, cables, silver screen etc.
Very reliable and much loved van, due to age and use there are things that show its age, such as some wear and tear on the internal fabrics etc, and the front wheel arches could do with some simple repair and tidying up but there is a lot of life left in the old girl and it would serve a new owner well. The reason for sale is a change in circumstances that means that the van is not going to get the use it deserves. Located near Lichfield, priced to allow the new owner to carry out the repairs if they wanted to.
Located near lichfield, Staffordshire £10,000

Pictures are available but I will have to email or message them to anyone who is interested as dont know how to add them on here
sully2992
sully2992

Male

Member Age : 43
Auto-Sleeper : Amethyst 2 berth
Vehicle Year : 1996

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum