Kemerton Sales Info Wanted or e copy

Go down

Kemerton Sales Info Wanted or e copy Empty Kemerton Sales Info Wanted or e copy

Post by frederic on Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:04 pm

2012-13 Marquis & Peugeot AUTO-SLEEPERS MOTORHOMES Sales Brochure 
or any Kemerton leaflets.

frederic
frederic
frederic
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Duetto
Vehicle Year : 2009

http://rathlarg@btinternet.com

Back to top Go down

Kemerton Sales Info Wanted or e copy Empty Re: Kemerton Sales Info Wanted or e copy

Post by Paulmold on Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:36 pm

Ask Newterry he has a collection.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Kemerton Sales Info Wanted or e copy Empty Re: Kemerton Sales Info Wanted or e copy

Post by frederic on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:23 am

Thanks Paul Nothing in his collection
frederic
I have just noticed that Marquis,introduced the Sussex EB also made by A/S, same but with extras!
all in the A/S Brochure of 2012/3 as seen on e bay though not in any great detail.
frederic
frederic
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaspian on Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:41 pm

Hi Fred , we looked at one at BC in Ayr before  buying our Kemerton. As most Kemertons seem to have the extras packs fitted the only thing extra I could find of any worth was the aircon  on the roof replacing the roof vent. Did make the van noticably darker inside mind.... Any further forward with our old friend at Perth?
kaspian

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : kemerton
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by frederic on Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:09 pm

No not yet I would be very wary about a van that has not really moved for several years, no mots for the same time!  (DVLA checked) there are one or two out there much newer for nearly the same money, one was Dixons of Perth and I think West Country Motorhomes had two. Things are on the back burner at present due to family circumstances but the Hunt is still all!  e bay has a copy of the brochure but at £8 ish I am giving it thought!!! The DVLA site is great especially as one can check yearly mileage between MOTs 
ASOC Technical may have a copy for me to view/copy we will see.
Thanks for info 
frederic
frederic
frederic
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by newterry on Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:56 am

frederic,
No, I've not seen it but I've recently purchased 2012-2013 AS brochure for the Peugeot van conversion range of that period.
It should be delivered to me Monday or Tuesday, I can't remember if the Kemerton was on sale by then but if it's in there I scan it in if needed. 
There are 2 brochures more from that period on fleabay at the moment, AS coachbuilts and Marquis versions, they look reasonably priced so might take them into my library (now more than 60 items !).
I'll keep you posted.
Terry

Never walk past open doors of opportunity as you'll never know what treasures lie beyond as Ruth is now my lifetime partner.
newterry
newterry
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Harmony 1.9TD
Vehicle Year : 1999 reg

Back to top Go down

Post by frederic on Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:39 pm

If it was from E bay 
Yes the Kemerton 5.99 was from 20010/11 til 2014 then it was the XL from then on
frederic

The one you are getting I was swithering about. Glad it has gone to a good home but at 28 pages long it would be a labour of love to 'post' on here.
 But the bit relating to the 5.99 Kemerton layout and dimensions pages would be very welcome and also the section on the Marquis Sussex (Kemerton with extras!!)
Ta
frederic
frederic
frederic
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by newterry on Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:51 pm

OK,  I'm away from home until tomorrow, when it comes through I'll scan the relevant pages and add it to an e-mail?

Never walk past open doors of opportunity as you'll never know what treasures lie beyond as Ruth is now my lifetime partner.
newterry
newterry
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by paul bullock on Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:21 pm

Hi Ricky, we met at Brora a couple of Yrs back, Im not sure exactly what you need ,but I have the NEC show edition 2012 which covers all models and a std A/S brochure from 2014 , if these are of any interest let me know and ill try to scan the relevant details and send them either as hard copies or by E-mail ,                             Kind regards to you and your wife      Paul wave
paul bullock
paul bullock
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : nuevo ek 2012

Back to top Go down

Post by frederic on Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 pm

Thanks Paul will get back to you soonest
Regards to yous
R & A
frederic
frederic
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by frederic on Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:10 am

Paul & Terry this is the one. and it includes the Marquis 'Sussex' ( a Kemerton with extras) Kemerton Sales Info Wanted or e copy As_e_b10
frederic
frederic
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by paul bullock on Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:21 am

Morning Ricky, yes basically the same , I now find I have 2 so could post you an original, it does cover the Dorset & Sussex  .Regards        Paul
paul bullock
paul bullock
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOUGHLIN on Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:58 am

I  have a pdf of the AS Range effective 1 Oct 2013, covers the Kemerton but not the Marquis Range. PM an Email address and I'll email it.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 49
Auto-Sleeper : MB Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post by frederic on Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:03 pm

Well Paul You are a gent!!
It will be well appreciated & postage refunded smile!. pm of address to you soonest.
As you can no doubt see I have been posting the odd flyer on the site and am working on a certain moderator to see if he can get a site either dedicated to Brochures or at the least have a heading which includes the word.
The extra space afforded by the Kemerton/Sussex with the end facilitated and front lounge appeals. the base perhaps not so much! Come back Fords. 
frederic
frederic
frederic
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by paul bullock on Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:17 pm

Hi Ricky, will post when I get the address , don't worry about the postage ,we will share a drink when we next meet at Brora!!  Regards       Paul up!
paul bullock
paul bullock
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by newterry on Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:02 pm

It's just dropped on the doormat, let me know if I can be of any help.
Terry

newterry
newterry
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by frederic on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:00 pm

See van forum!!
frederic Whistle1
frederic
frederic
Donator
Donator

Male