decided to swap instead of selling

Go down

decided to swap instead of selling

Post by samleeds on Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:05 am

Sadly due to illness and after an exhausting few weeks of sending pictures and entertaining covert dealers, we are now looking to downsize from our 2004 autosleeper executive, on a 2003 plate, 2.8 turbo, to a smaller campervan the wife can drive. I am loosing my sight due to a brain tumour and she wont drive our Tyson with any confidence. Our base van is a belter and has just gone through his MOT with no advisories and Ive put over £5000 into him. Im guessng most of you know allready, but for those that dont, here goes. Air suspension, 150w solar panel, mppt controller, 4 x 110ah batteries, 24 inch front mounted flat screen tv, satellite dome, habitation lpg conversion fillable from the side and loads more stuff will follow him. Hes a 5 birth and Ive converted him to go from a 2 berth with loads of storage to a 4 berth with ease. Ive had a top of the line towbar fitted with a scooter rack that can hold 200kg and Ive also got a 125 retro scooter with only 300 miles on the clock. These base vans with no extras are going for around 18 to 20k and with the 5k of extras, it should easily sell for 19 to 21k but i am willing to loose a bit for the right van in a swap if i can as i cant be bothered with selling then searching for a new van, i just dont have the will to do that. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Original advert is below this post somewhere.

Male

Member Age : 66
Auto-Sleeper : Executive
Vehicle Year : 2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: decided to swap instead of selling

Post by samleeds Today at 8:32 am

Just been approached by a static caravan salesman on behalf of a park on the east coast who has several ideas to arrange a swap for my van, so we are toodleing off this weekend or next to have a butchers. Seemingly some owners on his site have caravans for touring and want to upgrade to a van. We will see.

Male

Member Age : 66
Auto-Sleeper : Executive
Vehicle Year : 2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum