upholstry fabric used in models from 1998

Go down

upholstry fabric used in models from 1998  Empty upholstry fabric used in models from 1998

Post by beking on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:00 pm

smile! smile! Hi people.  I was clearing out my cupboard the other day and came across this piece fabric which we got from Autosleeper when we had our 1998 Duetto just incase we should ever need it for snags or whatever!  Now three vans and a caravan later I no longer have need of it but thought there may be someone out there that does.  I dont think Autosleeper are able to supply it now.  it is only a small square - 23" x 27" and was used in models from 1998 onwards. it's greeny grey and abstractish. I am not sure how to get a photo onto this post so if you want to see what it looks like send me your email and I will send you a picture.  I know it cost us a silly amount when we got it so I was going to sell it for £20 and can send it rolled in a tube to avoid creasing it. all the best.
beking
beking

Female

Auto-Sleeper : norfolk
Vehicle Year : Duetto A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

upholstry fabric used in models from 1998  Empty Re: upholstry fabric used in models from 1998

Post by Paulmold on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:11 pm

It's also on eBay if anyone needs to see the pattern (I had it in my 97 Symphony so a bit earlier than quoted above)

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 67
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

upholstry fabric used in models from 1998  Empty Re: upholstry fabric used in models from 1998

Post by beking on Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:25 am

smile! Thanks Paulmold.  Ive updated my ebay listing with 1997 - I knew it was a fairly new fabric when we got our 1998 duetto but didnt know for sure when they had satrted using it.  I always liked that design - much better than the earlier ones.  

Ive now put it on a fixed price of £15 and will leave it there for a while incase someone wants it.  these things are never around when you need them!!!!
beking
beking

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beking on Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:35 am

Not sure how to withdraw my post but this fabric has now been sold.
beking
beking

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum