Mezan ariel

Go down

Mezan ariel Empty Mezan ariel

Post by talos on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:06 pm

I have a Mezan hi top , there is a part of the roof shaped and flattened which looks like a mounting point for a TV ariel  but one has never been fitted, is there likely to be a cable under here ready to use ? In the van I have found the feed and distribution point and there are three connections, one to the left skt and one to the right and a third disappears towards the roof , does this go to the mounting point on the roof?
talos
talos
Member
Member

Male

Posts : 20
Joined : 2017-06-25
Member Age : 70
Location : cardigan
Auto-Sleeper : mezan
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down

Mezan ariel Empty TV Aerial

Post by Alf on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:53 pm

talos wrote:I have a Mezan hi top , there is a part of the roof shaped and flattened which looks like a mounting point for a TV ariel  but one has never been fitted, is there likely to be a cable under here ready to use ? In the van I have found the feed and distribution point and there are three connections, one to the left skt and one to the right and a third disappears towards the roof , does this go to the mounting point on the roof?
You would be far better contacting Mark at the Auto Sleeper Sercive Center for advice. 
Alf
Alf
Alf
Member
Member

Male

Posts : 473
Joined : 2011-05-30
Member Age : 77
Location : South Yorkshire
Auto-Sleeper : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down

Mezan ariel Empty Re: Mezan ariel

Post by talos on Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:03 am

Alf wrote:
talos wrote:I have a Mezan hi top , there is a part of the roof shaped and flattened which looks like a mounting point for a TV ariel  but one has never been fitted, is there likely to be a cable under here ready to use ? In the van I have found the feed and distribution point and there are three connections, one to the left skt and one to the right and a third disappears towards the roof , does this go to the mounting point on the roof?
You would be far better contacting Mark at the Auto Sleeper Sercive Center for advice. 
Alf

Thanks
                      I had Emailed AS to request this information but have not had any reply, so I thought perhaps somebody on the forum may have had the same question ,  I will try again
talos
talos
Member
Member

Male

Posts : 20
Joined : 2017-06-25
Member Age : 70
Location : cardigan
Auto-Sleeper : mezan
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down

Mezan ariel Empty Re: Mezan ariel

Post by Alf on Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 am

talos wrote:
Alf wrote:
talos wrote:I have a Mezan hi top , there is a part of the roof shaped and flattened which looks like a mounting point for a TV ariel  but one has never been fitted, is there likely to be a cable under here ready to use ? In the van I have found the feed and distribution point and there are three connections, one to the left skt and one to the right and a third disappears towards the roof , does this go to the mounting point on the roof?
You would be far better contacting Mark at the Auto Sleeper Sercive Center for advice. 
Alf

Thanks
                      I had Emailed AS to request this information but have not had any reply, so I thought perhaps somebody on the forum may have had the same question ,  I will try again
Do as suggested ring Mark at the Service Center. Email and post go to the wrong people. 

Alf
Alf
Alf
Member
Member

Male

Posts : 473
Joined : 2011-05-30
Member Age : 77
Location : South Yorkshire
Auto-Sleeper : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum