Auto-Sleeper Motorhomes For Sale.

Go down

Auto-Sleeper Motorhomes For Sale.

Post by David Marsh on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:56 am

We have decided that we're going to sell or exchange our 2009 VW California SE automatic.
We purchased it in June of this year from Three Counties Motorhomes in Poole and it's fantastic, for a camper van. As it was made by VW it's not the usual 'bloke next door conversion'.
We're looking for an Auto-Sleeper to buy as we need that extra space. We did have an Autosleeper Sandhurst until June this year and as the Sandhurst wouldn't fit down the side of our recently purchased bungalow we thought it best to buy something narrower, which we did. For us it's just not right and so have secured storage for maybe a Suffolk, but with an automatic gearbox.
One previous owner.
Full VW main dealer service history over it's 77,000 miles.
The California will have a new 12 months MOT for the new owner.
Electric pop up roof.
New tow bar, used only once.
New side bars.
New dark security film fitted to the saloon window which are double glazed.
Diesel heater.
Pioneer Sat-Nav.
DAB radio.
Reversing camera.
New wind deflectors.
Alloy wheels.
Genuine VW rubber cab mats.
Can be used as a daily driver as it fits in car parks due to it being under 5 metres long, and is under 2 metres high.
Bonus is cheap Ferries!!!!
If I could find a way of inserting photo's, I would!!
PM me and I will email you all the photo's I have of the VW.
We're over in our home in Cervera del Maestre for a bit of a break and will be back home in Garstang on the 25th November.

Last edited by David Marsh on Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More information)
David Marsh

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Sandhurst
Vehicle Year : 2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum