The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASOC Log in

+2
Cymro
landyman
6 posters

Go down

ASOC Log in Empty ASOC Log in

Post by landyman Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:16 pm

I have been trying to log in to the website but I keep being asked for username and password that I dont have.

In the club magazine it says "Just go to the website about page and click on the subscribe button."
Thats all it says.......nothing about usernames and passwords!

So I subscribed....... and still get asked for username and password that I dont have.

I searched on this site and somewhere in all the results someone mentioned that after subscribing they received an e mail with the info needed.

How long do I have to wait to receive the e mail?

And yes, I am a paid up member.
landyman
landyman

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Pollensa
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

ASOC Log in Empty Re: ASOC Log in

Post by Cymro Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:04 pm

Landyman - I too am a member. I seem to recall that I received an email from the Editor a month or so ago which gave a username and password to get me started. I can't find it at the moment but shall dig further.

It worked and I was able to enter and explore the website for members.

Maybe you received the same?

Cymro
Cymro
Cymro
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo ES
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-devil-dennis Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:09 pm

Apologies for the difficulty. The password and user name allocation is controlled by our Webmaster. I will contact him now and find out what the problem might be.

Perhaps you could check your Spam or Junk mail folder in case his reply went there instead of your mailbox

Dennis
Dare-devil-dennis
Dare-devil-dennis
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Bourton
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down

Post by landyman Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:18 pm

Yep. Just found it now thanks. I receive a lot of e mails and had to scroll through hundreds to find it. I need to find the time to delete the rubbish. 
When I receive e mails from ASOC I cant open them directly. I have to open it in my browser and quite often dont have the time to do that and leave it til later IF I remember!
Sorry if I have wasted anyones time with this.

Edit.... Also now had a quick response from the club and all sorted now. 
Thanks to those that helped.
landyman
landyman

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Pollensa
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

Post by Caslon Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:16 am

As I understand it - If any ASOC member passes on the username and password to anyone, unsubscribed member or non member, the password will get changed. Contacting ASOC direct via their website may be the best way to get an answer to any issues.
Caslon
Caslon

Male

Auto-Sleeper : .
Vehicle Year : .

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisk Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:50 am

Better still join for £20 a year bargain, and if you join now your membership runs out Dec 2019
chrisk
chrisk
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Berkshire
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-devil-dennis Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:59 am

And with member discounts, you can save that fee each year just with discounts on habitation checks.

How can you lose?

Dennis
Dare-devil-dennis
Dare-devil-dennis
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Bourton
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:02 pm

We have  been in ASOC for around 18 years since buying our 1st AS van.  We have not received any benefits in terms of discounts that could not be obtained via other sources.  However what we have received I consider more important than monetary gains are help and advice when needed, lasting friendships and rallying in “not the normal venues used by other clubs “
The couple who recruited us are no longer in the club but at the time Trevor said it was worth the subs just for the Club & Company Rally and the Newsletter 
This year we have done very few ASOC rallies but that is due to other commitments.  
I believe the committee work hard in the main and are worth supporting. We have the chair and technical group chair active on here with 2 other committee members registered that I am aware of.
I don’t understand how AS Owners can be so reluctant to spent a relatively small amount of cash to access the wealth of information
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down