For Sale A/S Amethyst

Go down

For Sale A/S Amethyst

Post by joybringer on Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:11 pm

Hi. For sale is 'TIG' our lovely Autosleeper Amethyst. Late 1996 on a private plate (which will be included in the sale) Genuine 48,000 miles (this may increase just a little as the motorhome is still in use by us until sold) Full service history. Last serviced at 44,396 miles. M.O.T until May 2019. Interior wise: blue dralon upholstery in immaculate condition, no signs of wear. It has the original Amethyst curtains & cushions in superb condition with all stud closures. Seating area makes two beds or one huge bed (to fit 3 people) plus the overcab double bed (which when not in use has a cupboard front to use as extra storage) So this model can indeed be used as a 2, 3, 4 or even 5 berth! LED lighting, fridge with freezer compartment, Full 'Stoves' oven with grill. Sink & drainer with orig chopping board. Wardrobe with shelf. Many cupboards for storage, drinks cabinet, under seat storage drawers. Bathroom with shower & fold up sink. Blown air heating. Electric step. Blinds & fly screens. New radio with Blu-Tooth facility. Built in USB charging points for mobile phone in the living area. External submersible pump to easy fill on board tank. Fully installed Solar Panel on the roof with internal monitor to show charge levels. Mechanically sound & everything working as it should. This is indeed a lovely example of this classic monocoque shell motorhome. This is our first motorhome, purchase
d to see if we could successfully convert from years of caravanning ..to motorhoming & we have..we love it..hence now upgrading.
Price: £13,995 (ovno) Situated in Somerset. For viewing please contact me via this site. Many thanks.
Link to over 50 photographs https://r58489.wixsite.com/mysite-1

L
joybringer

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Amethyst- Ford
Vehicle Year : 1996

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Sale A/S Amethyst

Post by Lone-Renegade on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Beautiful condition of this classic Motorhome, wish I had bought this model rather than the GL Legend I have, it got damaged by someone trying to break in through the back window and rear rooflight, unbeknown to me for some time because i had not used it for ages, and now has further water damage and now needs floor replacing in the back, all spongy and rotted right across back under bathroom, kitchen area, going to cost me a fortune to get fixed.
You should easily find a buyer for the asking price, well worth every penny, good luck in your new ventures in a new Motorhome, enjoy the freedom :-)
Lone-Renegade

Male

Member Age : 56
Auto-Sleeper : Ford AutoSleeper Legend GL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gakfive on Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Hi Joy

Is this still for sale? If it is are you able to send me the link to more pictures as the one in your post doesnt work.

Thanks
gakfive

Male

Auto-Sleeper : N/A
Vehicle Year : N/A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby on Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:10 pm

gakfive wrote:Hi Joy

Is this still for sale? If it is are you able to send me the link to more pictures as the one in your post doesnt work.

Thanks
Welcome to the forum from Bridlington 
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper : Duetto
Vehicle Year : 2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down