The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

05 Vivanti and M reg Remini. Filey Brigg

2 posters

Go down

05 Vivanti and M reg Remini. Filey Brigg  Empty 05 Vivanti and M reg Remini. Filey Brigg

Post by burlingtonboaby Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:18 pm

One nice clean and fresh 05 Vivanti and a M reg Rimini, both drivers handed calling cards, wished them a nice day.Didn't go to newark show due to thick fog this morning, turned around and spent the day at Filey Brigg, beautiful hot sunny day.

Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

05 Vivanti and M reg Remini. Filey Brigg  Empty Re: 05 Vivanti and M reg Remini. Filey Brigg

Post by Paulmold Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:41 pm

We had the fog yesterday morning at Newark, cleared by midday, beautiful afternoon, very cold overnight but been great again today. Gorgeous sunset now.
Paulmold
Paulmold
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

05 Vivanti and M reg Remini. Filey Brigg  Empty 05 Vivanti and M reg remini filey Brigg

Post by burlingtonboaby Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Paulmold wrote:We had the fog yesterday morning at Newark, cleared by midday, beautiful afternoon, very cold overnight but been great again today. Gorgeous sunset now.

Hi Paul
The fog was so thick on the way to Driffield that I just turned around, not worth the risk, I've had forty years of having to drive in all weathers up and down the U.K. I don't need to now.
I wanted to have a look at A frames and had planned to see the ones made by Tow-bars2towcars, it can wait until Peterboro or call in at their factory in Grimsby.
I would have liked to have said "Hello" wave to some of the forum crew. Pleased you had a great day.I see Cruz ended up with some mirror guards.

Boaby. Beautiful day again. sun
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

05 Vivanti and M reg Remini. Filey Brigg  Empty Re: 05 Vivanti and M reg Remini. Filey Brigg

Post by Paulmold Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:36 pm

burlingtonboaby wrote:I wanted to have a look at A frames and had planned to see the ones made by Tow-bars2towcars, it can wait until Peterboro or call in at their factory in Grimsby.

Tow-bars2towcars were the only A-frames there. As said elsewhere a lot of traders were missing at this show, another few that come to mind missing were Dave Newell, Dometic, Omnistore and also Roadpro. Pitch fees were not extortionate (from £175) compared with MMM shows so hard to know why so many were not there. Hope there is a better turn out at Peterborough, might catch you there!
Paulmold
Paulmold
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

05 Vivanti and M reg Remini. Filey Brigg  Empty 05 Vivanti and Mreg Remini Filey brigg

Post by burlingtonboaby Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Paulmold wrote:
burlingtonboaby wrote:I wanted to have a look at A frames and had planned to see the ones made by Tow-bars2towcars, it can wait until Peterboro or call in at their factory in Grimsby.

Tow-bars2towcars were the only A-frames there. As said elsewhere a lot of traders were missing at this show, another few that come to mind missing were Dave Newell, Dometic, Omnistore and also Roadpro. Pitch fees were not extortionate (from £175) compared with MMM shows so hard to know why so many were not there. Hope there is a better turn out at Peterborough, might catch you there!

I went to a Lincoln show a couple of years back and it was the same, a very poor turn out, perhaps it was the fog?? Might see you and the forum crew next time, will be in Wales during the summer, after Devon and Cornwall.
Cheers Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down