Autosleeper Topaz 2002 2.5 TDi for sale

Go down

Autosleeper Topaz 2002 2.5 TDi for sale

Post by rollopj on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:45 pm

We're selling our VW Auto-Sleeper Topaz, 2002, 2.5 diesel Tdi engine, five speed manual gearbox. It's a pristine example of this model, beautifully maintained and in exceptional condition. Excellent service history and meticulously maintained from new. Currently 57745 miles on the clock, MOT to 6th September. Two sets of keys. I had it undersealed two and a half years ago.

It's the 2 berth (two singles or large double) with 3 travel seats. Also has a Fiamma canopy awning, Fiamma bike rack, Fiamma Ultrabox 500, tow bar, electric windows and mirrors, power steering, Toad Security immobiliser, Panasonic radio/cd player, gas hob, grill, fridge freezer, water heater, blown air heating, Thetford cassette toilet, shower, mains electric, leisure battery, curtains, blinds and fly screens.

I'm afraid I just can't work out how to upload photos to the site, but I have lots, so just email me for pics (rollopj@yahoo.co.uk) or ring me and I'll send them to you.

I'm assuming most on here will know the Topaz model, but if you have any questions, please ask. My mobile is 07961655631.

Asking price is £18,000.

Rollo
rollopj

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autosleeper Topaz 2002 2.5 TDi for sale

Post by rollopj on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:39 am

The Topaz is now sold. Many thanks, everyone.
rollopj

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum