The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windsor ES - toilet sink tap mount broken

4 posters

Go down

Windsor ES - toilet sink tap mount broken Empty Windsor ES - toilet sink tap mount broken

Post by gordon king Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:37 pm

My Autosleeper ES Windsor has a tap in the toilet hand basin that has broken away from the sink moulding.
Has anyone else had this problem and know the fix for it?

Thanks. smile!
gordon king
gordon king

Male

Member Age : 90
Auto-Sleeper : Windsor ES

Back to top Go down

Windsor ES - toilet sink tap mount broken Empty Re: Windsor ES - toilet sink tap mount broken

Post by roli Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Welcome to the forum. We have a few Windsor owners on here,me included.
It is normal for new members to put an introduction on before posting about their vans perhaps you could do that please.

The manufacturers sticker is still on our sink i think. I am out early tomorrow but will look.
Don't hold your breath on getting a sink from AS as I don't think there were not that many Windsors or Sigmas made

Last edited by roli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Windsor ES - toilet sink tap mount broken Empty Re: Windsor ES - toilet sink tap mount broken

Post by Campievanner Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Hi Gordon

Have you had a look in you local caravan/motorhome dealer. They often stock the parts there. Saw a Whale tap + mounting in one recently. Think it was about £40 though. Good luck. Try EBay too or Autosleeper parts.
Campievanner
Campievanner

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Stratford
Vehicle Year : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:52 am

The taps are Whale and these can be obtained from any decent Caravan or Motorhome Dealers Accessory Shops or Auto-Sleepers Parts Department .
I know Stan one of our members found the same tap was fitted to some of the Bailey Caravans ( a couple of years ago)
If you have any problems you will find the guys at Whale very helpfull - give them a ring

The sink assembly is made by PlusTech Thermoforming Ltd only sign of an address is YO25 8EJ (York Post Code)

Hope this is of some use

roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by groundhog Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:16 am

Had the same problem with a previous van and managed to get a new sink from O'Learys ( they are on the net) I think they bought up a lot of old stock from Autocruise as well, if all else fails try them!
groundhog
groundhog
Donator
Donator

Auto-Sleeper : Worcester

Back to top Go down