ASOC News Magazine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ASOC News Magazine

Post by Peter Brown on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:17 pm

For those ASOC members who haven't spotted it yet, we now have a section of the website where the club magazine can be read or downloaded.  The current issues are password protected so if you want to see those, subscribe to the service and the editor will send you the password.

There is also an older issue that is not password protected that anyone van view as a sampler.

http://www.asoc.uk.com/news.htm

Peter #1
Peter Brown
Staff Member
Staff Member

Male

Member Age : 65
Auto-Sleeper : Malvern
Vehicle Year : October 2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ASOC News Magazine

Post by Liam on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Peter Brown wrote:For those ASOC members who haven't spotted it yet, we now have a section of the website where the club magazine can be read or downloaded.  The current issues are password protected so if you want to see those, subscribe to the service and the editor will send you the password.

There is also an older issue that is not password protected that anyone van view as a sampler.

Hi Peter,
I also noted in the latest edition that the format of the rally application form has changed slightly but principally it is now just a single sided sheet. Does this latest one supersede the previous version? 
Only I speak as one who always carries a few semi-prepared spares just in case I want to bid for a rally whilst on the road and of course my current stock will possible now be redundant.
Liam
Liam

Male

Member Age : 73
Vehicle Year : 2014

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Brown on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:36 am

Liam wrote:
Peter Brown wrote:For those ASOC members who haven't spotted it yet, we now have a section of the website where the club magazine can be read or downloaded.  The current issues are password protected so if you want to see those, subscribe to the service and the editor will send you the password.

Hi Peter,
I also noted in the latest edition that the format of the rally application form has changed slightly but principally it is now just a single sided sheet. Does this latest one supersede the previous version? 
Only I speak as one who always carries a few semi-prepared spares just in case I want to bid for a rally whilst on the road and of course my current stock will possible now be redundant.
Liam

Several people use their own versions, as long as all the relevant information is there that should be fine.

At the bottom of the 'rallies' page is a pdf you can download and a word version that you can download and type into the fields.

Peter #1
Peter Brown
Staff Member
Staff Member

Male

Member Age : 65
Vehicle Year : October 2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam on Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:45 am

Thanks Peter, I had not noticed the download files on the rallies page.
Liam

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Liam

Male

Member Age : 73
Vehicle Year : 2014

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum