For Sale: Auto-Sleeper Symbol 2008

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For Sale: Auto-Sleeper Symbol 2008

Post by journeyman on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:08 pm

Finally time to upgrade our van. A lovely 2008 Auto-Sleeper Symbol, with 55,000 miles on the clock. It is not advertised anywhere else yet, we will probably put it up for approx £27,500k on autotrader in a couple of weeks. Like most members on here I know the market for my particular van and I'm realistic enough to know there is a sensible deal to be done and all reasonable offers will be considered. 

The van is located approx 7 miles south of Wrexham. 

This was my first van, I've owned it since Feb 2013 and travelled extensively in Europe and it's never let me down. The van has been fully serviced since new, and it had a habitation check in 2016, just to check that the Gas/Electric/Heating were safe for my own piece of mind. It will come with a fiamma f45s awning, silver screens, fiamma cycle rack, tow bar, dash cam, cobra alarm and DAB radio. I also have a Vango Airbeam Drive-Away awning that can if required be negotiated on. So overall a potentially great deal.

It's a 2 berth van, with 3 belted seats. Sleeping arrangments offer two singles or a double. I could write a book about the great sleeps I've had in this van :-) It has a 3 way fridge(used by me extensively on or off hook up), full oven and grill. A Ersprecher electric/diesel heater is fitted, which is brilliant in the depths of winter.

Based on a Peugot Boxer MWB chassis, the van is 5.6Ms in length and small enough to get onto a supermarket car park. It will nip along quite happily on motorways, the 6 speed gearbox coupled to the 120bhp engine makes the van a joy to drive.

MOT's and Serviced until July next year.

Genuinley interested? Please feel free to PM me for more detail. I'm not interested in brokerage or dealers offering me bottom book, but I guess that won't be an issue on here.

Here's some images:

Many thanks

journeyman
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 56
Auto-Sleeper : Symbol 2008

View user profile http://www.motorhomedreamer.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For Sale: Auto-Sleeper Symbol 2008

Post by journeyman on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Now up on Auto-Trader as of today at £26,499  Already getting a few bites….now the fun begins biggrin

journeyman
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by easylifer on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:12 pm

journeyman wrote:Now up on Auto-Trader as of today at £26,499  Already getting a few bites….now the fun begins biggrin
Is it easy to make two single beds from the seats?
easylifer
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Executive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyman Yesterday at 2:41 pm

Hi Easylifer, apologies for the delay in replying. Yes very easy, no more than a minute to set the beds as singles.

Jmn

journeyman
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyman Yesterday at 2:44 pm

SOLD!

I was contacted in under an hour of the advert going live on Auto-Trader. I sold it to this couple, who were looking to purchase their first van. I'm certain they will be joining you all here.

Best Wishes

Jmn

journeyman
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: