Male

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo ES
Vehicle Year : 2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AS Nuevo ES 2013 for sale

Post by Dave H on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:39 am

Just thought I should include the full spec for this motorhome for anyone who may be interested. Cheers
Nuevo ES 2013

Specification

Base Vehicle Specification

Turbo Diesel 130bhp Euro V Engine, 15” Alloy Wheels*, Cruise Control*, Cab Air-Conditioning*, Bluetooth Connectivity & Steering Wheel Controls, Stereo Radio/CD Player, iPod multimedia connection socket, ABS Brakes with EBD, Wood effect Dashboard Fascia, Colour co-ordinated Bumpers, Single Key Central Locking for Cab and Habitation Door, Driver and Passenger Airbags, Driver and Passenger Seat Armrest, Power Assisted Steering, Electrically Heated and adjustable Door Mirrors Electric Cab Windows, Rear fog light, Lockable glove box, 12-volt socket, UV filtering tinted glass

Exterior general

Space saving Under-Floor 20 litre Liquid Capacity LPG gas tank with LED level indicator, Full GRP Body including Roof and Rear Panel, GRP Sidewalls in Scratch and Impact Resistant Platinum or White, Opening Wind-Up Sky-View Window, Aluminium Skirts, External Skirt Locker (Space Saving under-floor mounted), Drop down access Door to nearside seating, 30w Solar Panel*, Optional upgrade to 80w Solar Panel, Thule (Omnistor) roof mounted Canopy Awning*, LED Strip Awning Light, LED Daytime Running Lights, Colour co-ordinated External TV socket (incl. satellite socket), Colour co-ordinated External Gas Barbecue point, Colour co-ordinated External 230v Mains Socket, Hartal Exterior Door with Central Locking, Double-glazed opening windows with Concertina Blinds & Flyscreens, Multi directional Status TV aerial, Electric Slide-out, Entrance Step with Auto Retract on engine start, Rear Mud-flaps, Pre-prepared for Optional Rear Corner Steadies (no corner steadies installed)

Interior General

Luxurious Amarti Furniture with Chrome Fixtures and Fittings, Panoramic Wind-Up Opening Heki Rooflight, Privacy Blinds & Flyscreens to all opening windows, Belgium Chenille fabrics providing luxurious interior soft furnishings, High quality Reflex Foam upholstery, Colour co-ordinated Habitation curtains with Tiebacks and Scatter Cushions, Removable interior carpets, LED Spotlights and Roof Lighting with a power saving of up to 70%, Over locker LED Mood Lighting, Seat tops on Gas Struts and Drop Down Access Door to the under seat storage space, Swivel cab seats, Over-cab bed, Spacious Wardrobe, high & low-level storage lockers, Four Crystal Wine Glasses mounted on holder, Freestanding Table, Foot-Well Entry Step with AS logo light, Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms, Fire Extinguisher, TV mounting bracket, two TV aerial sockets, safe

Kitchen

Spacious and fully equipped with large slide out additional work surface! Dual Fuel Hob with 3 Gas Burners and an Electric Hot Plate plus separate Oven and Grill, Microwave Oven, 12 volt Extractor Fan with Down-Lighters, Large Refrigerator with Freezer Compartment, Kitchen centre sink incorporating draining board and cutlery drying rack, Cutlery drawer, Kitchen roll holder, Waste bin, Melamine Crockery Set

Bathroom

Combined shower and toilet compartment, Swing Wall Showers with integrated washbasin, Vanity cupboard with mirrors, Electric Flush Cassette Toilet with separate Header Tank, Chrome Fixtures and Fittings, Storage cupboard, Anti-Slip Shower Mat, Ducted Blown Air Heating Outlet, LED Lighting, Retractable Clothes Line, Roof Vent with Flyscreen

Electrics and plumbing

LCD Control Panel, Split Charged 105 Amp Leisure battery, Five 230v Sockets, Two 12v Sockets, Electric Hook up Lead, 4KW Truma Dual Fuel Combi Blown Air Central Heating and Water Heater,Whale Submersible Water Pump and hose, 102-litre Fresh Water Tank, 78-litre Waste Water Tank, Large bore Waste Pipework for efficient drainage

Note: Items marked with * are part of the Premium Pack Upgrades included in this model when originally ordered. Worth £2,500

Also, included and installed by AS

Traditional lockable fresh water inlet (this in addition to Whale system) Rear view colour camera. Bike rack

Also, Sigma alarm system with external LED status indicator installed by Sigma engineer.

Included in price
External Silver screens
Mirror protectors
Locking wheel nuts

Dave H

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave H on Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:15 pm

No luck in selling so far and have posted an ad with Autotrader. Fingers crossed but only approach to date is from dealers! Cheers

Dave H

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Autosleeper

Post by orchard on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:46 am

Dave H wrote:The motorhome is in excellent condition inside and out. Mileage 18400. Usual AS specification for this model plus premium pack upgrade at time of purchase. Sigma alarm and bile rack. Please PM for further details and photos. Asking price £38000 Ono.
Hello Dave.   Is it by chance an automatic?        Thanks John.
orchard

Male

Member Age : 66
Auto-Sleeper : none
Vehicle Year : none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave H on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:42 pm

Hello John. Sorry the answer is no. I believe it was on the more recent models that some sort of automatic arrangement was introduced. I have by the way reduced the asking price to a fixed figure of £36,000. All the best. Dave

Dave H

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave H on Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:10 pm

No luck so far! I did have one couple come to look at it who said they were 95% certain that it was the van for them but wanted to visit the NEC first. Nothing heard from them since. Visited the show myself with a view to looking to see what was on offer in smaller vans. Amazed at the price of new VW van conversions, not that I am thinking of buying new. Might have to keep an eye out for something smaller with 4 seat belts on a PX basis. Looked at other vans for sale on the forum which seem to sell like hot cakes! As the saying goes "some you win................. Cheers

Dave H

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rose49f on Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:30 pm

Getting to be the wrong time of the year to sell. Can you wait till Feb/March.
No, I'm not looking for a newer one. Happy with my Kevin.
rose49f
Donator
Donator

Female

Member Age : 68
Vehicle Year : 2006

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave H on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:04 pm

Yes .i agree not the right time of year. Now taxed and insured so might as wel make use of it over the winter and try again in the spring. Always enjoy a couple of visits to Slimbridge to see the wintering geese and swans. Cheers

Dave H

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin David on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi we are new to this club can you tell me do you still have your motorhome for sale
Colin David

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Derbyshire
Vehicle Year : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Colin David wrote:Hi we are new to this club can you tell me do you still have your motorhome for sale
Hi Colin
Welcome to the forum from Bridlington 
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : None
Vehicle Year : 2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave H on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:56 pm

Yes Colin still for sale and welcome to the forum. The van appears in the for sale section on the forum. Cheers!

Dave H

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave H on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:00 pm

Oops! Got that wrong. I have been posting on another section of the forum dealing with possible replacement van and thought I was on that section. Senior moment!

Dave H

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin David on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:23 pm

Can we talk about this by phone my number is 01773872011
Colin David

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin David on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:24 pm

If you give us a ring with your phone number we will call you back
Colin David

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave H on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi Colin Just tried your number and it was engaged. My number is 02920891856. Please ring after 6pm just making tea! Cheers

Dave H

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum