The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry plate Winchcombe 03 Nuevo Grantown

3 posters

Go down

Cherry plate Winchcombe 03 Nuevo Grantown  Empty Cherry plate Winchcombe 03 Nuevo Grantown

Post by burlingtonboaby Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:05 pm

Cherry plated Winchcombe and tow car, 03 Nuevo and a blue metallic Symbol (I think)
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Cherry plate Winchcombe 03 Nuevo Grantown  Empty Re: Cherry plate Winchcombe 03 Nuevo Grantown

Post by Askit Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:24 pm

Hope your enjoying yourselves and not getting too much noise from the building work.

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Cherry plate Winchcombe 03 Nuevo Grantown  Empty Re: Cherry plate Winchcombe 03 Nuevo Grantown

Post by burlingtonboaby Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:05 am

Only a randy Pheasant up on the banking behind us Tony.heading back down to Edinburgh for the weekend ,really bad forecast,so the Pitlochry games are of the list.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Askit Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Not surprised Boaby, the next few days look bleak. Unfortunately I've got to take the van up to Perth on Friday, not looking forward to that.

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:43 pm

Askit wrote:Not surprised Boaby, the next few days look bleak. Unfortunately I've got to take the van up to Perth on Friday, not looking forward to that.
Hi Tony
Should be passing around Perth mid morning, are you heading for Dickinsons ?  Raining at the moment with overnight rain forecasted   shrugg Don't mind, we have had 8 weeks away and really enjoyed the 500 route,mostly good weather until we hit Brora.
Give you a flash if your near Perth.   Whistle1
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Askit Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:50 pm

burlingtonboaby wrote:
Askit wrote:Not surprised Boaby, the next few days look bleak. Unfortunately I've got to take the van up to Perth on Friday, not looking forward to that.
Hi Tony
Should be passing around Perth mid morning, are you heading for Dickinsons ?  Raining at the moment with overnight rain forecasted   shrugg Don't mind, we have had 8 weeks away and really enjoyed the 500 route,mostly good weather until we hit Brora.
Give you a flash if your near Perth.   Whistle1
Boaby

No, heading for the other lot on the Perth/Dundee road  smile!  I'm hoping to be there mid morning and then making a quick getaway.

As for your last comment..........I'm trying to give that up   lol4

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:56 pm

Hope all goes well with the van Tony, I'm having to call into the Puggies dealership (again) to sort the amber waring light.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingham Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:35 pm

Gents, excuse me for butting in to your conversation, but I'm getting the feeling that I should've checked the weather forecast before coming north of the border hugegrins

I've just arrived at New England Bay for 5 nights, then heading north. If this rain keeps up, I might need the kayak down from the roof earlier than planned !

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 61
Auto-Sleeper : Kingham
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by Askit Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Don't you go worrying about the rain Wargenwolf if it's 5 days before you're moving further north. It should have turned to snow by then   rofl3

Enjoy the west coast, it won't rain all the time  up!

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingham Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:41 pm

Askit wrote:Don't you go worrying about the rain Wargenwolf if it's 5 days before you're moving further north. It should have turned to snow by then   rofl3

Enjoy the west coast, it won't rain all the time  up!
I never gave a thought to bringing my ice axe and crampons this early in the season  snigger

The last time I was at Bunree at October half term, I put them in just in case of early snow and it was so warm, I ended up swimming in my boxer shorts !

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 61
Auto-Sleeper : Kingham
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:01 pm

If your coming north of the border Wolf, expect all four seasons in one day.
Left Grantown first thing,in the rain, had breakfast at the Newtonmore grill,still raining ,rain cleared as we went down the Drum pass, beautiful afternoon here in Edinburgh.
Boaby

Give Ricky a p.m ,he's down your way the noo
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Askit Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:15 pm

Boaby, all the way up and back down (by bus unfortunately) and hardly a drop of rain. In fact it's been a quite pleasant day weatherwise. Think these weatherpersons need to up their game.

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Askit wrote:Boaby, all the way up and back down (by bus unfortunately) and hardly a drop of rain. In fact it's been a quite pleasant day weatherwise. Think these weatherpersons need to up their game.
Sitting in the van and having a wee half and lager, nice and sunny and warm here.  Last leg tomorrow .
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down