More about images

Go down

More about images

Post by dbroada on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:19 pm

A quick question (for Admin?).

We now know not to use PB for image uploads and that existing images will need to be transferred to a new host sometime in the future.

I just looked at one of my travel posts and all my photos appear to still be there. I used the "drag your files from your computer" option. Is this a totally different system or has the linking been fixed already. I am sure they we not viewable yesterday. Would there be any advantage to the system if I were to delete these photos from my posts?

dbroada
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK (Stolen)
Vehicle Year : 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More about images

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:38 pm

Hello Dave

I would leave any photos you've posted as they are for now, you never know photo bucket may have to back step due to the outcry from users. Any new photos use the Servimg facility built into the software or any other third party host if you prefer.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Male

View user profile http://www.autosleeper-ownersforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike187 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:43 pm

I'm confused scratch head . Just looked at an old post of mine with photos from photobucket in and they are still there and when clicked on open up in Photobucket. And have been visible right through this episode. 
We are travelling at the moment and have no idea what my photobucket login details are until we get home to check the account, not a site I use apart from for this site, too full of adverts (nearly as bad as our local paper website!) and I have other ways to share photos.

Mike
Mike187
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 67
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EK TB LP
Vehicle Year : 2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content