What would you pay for this Clubman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What would you pay for this Clubman

Post by mcubbin on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:37 pm

I have found a van which I am interested in, and would be interested in opinions regarding what members, if they were looking, would be prepared to pay. A fair price for a private sale, not inflated 'desperate to have one' summer price.

Autosleeper Clubman 2.5 tdi manual, four berth, 2002, fsh (non franchise), 33,000 miles, 2 owners, excellent condition both vehicle and habitation.   Thanks

mcubbin

Male

Auto-Sleeper : none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you pay for this Clubman

Post by meanchris on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:07 pm

As the VW vans are sought after for the (perceived) benefits of the base vehicle, I wouldn't be surprised if it was around 18-20K, because someone will eventually pay that.

Personally, I find the VW cab to be a little cramped, as I like the cab to be part of the living area.
I once sat in a Sandhurst and was shocked at how small and cramped the cab was.

Boxer Exec for me every time, and even then, SWMBO is still yearning for a Broadway FB. hugegrins
meanchris

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Executive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you pay for this Clubman

Post by mcubbin on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:35 am

The size is a compromise for me, occasional use as second vehicle and parked on the street. Yes VW's seem to have a 'scene tax' no matter what demographic you belong to, I bought a low miles  5 year old T5 in 2009, it would cost me more to buy the same van today.

mcubbin

Male

Auto-Sleeper : none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum