Amazing what elbow grease does, lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amazing what elbow grease does, lol

Post by samleeds on Sat May 13, 2017 3:28 pm

A Week of hard work....full steam cleaned interior, new bathroom cabinet, inside and outside expertly detailed, motor fully serviced, Ive still got the scooter rack and scooter to put back on her but I have an interested party that wants to drive her without the bike on the back. She aint looking bad for a 25yr old classic (this year less expensive insurance) Flies like the wind and once i get my colour matched pots next week, the total body will be flawless and pristine (ish, lol) and she will be ready for sale or passed onto my daughter if i cant get the right price for her. She has £3000 of extras not listed here but if anyones interested, let me know via e mail or message. Im not playing a sale scenario out on here, better done privately.

Sam 07427807543 or sammypvt@hotmail.com 

Male

Auto-Sleeper : vw clubman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amazing what elbow grease does, lol

Post by meanchris on Sat May 13, 2017 4:22 pm

She looks lovely, you can be justifiably proud Sam.
meanchris

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Executive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bikeralw on Sat May 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Looks good. My little granddaughter in New Zealand is a Matilda..
bikeralw

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pstallwood on Sat May 13, 2017 7:14 pm

Good job!

pstallwood
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Bourton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaytee on Sat May 13, 2017 9:35 pm

Same stable as my Landrover that's a K150 as well. That really looks very very nice, should be proud of yourself.

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Winchcombe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by samleeds on Sat May 13, 2017 9:54 pm

As much as i feel proud of myself, the majority of the vans well being and relaiability falls on Marco its previous owner, he looked after it from birth, i just finished ot off and made it a joy to own. Sadly my brain tumour isnt going to allow me to do that so hopefully someone nice takes her on. 

She is now officially for sale and with £3000 worth of extras i am hoping to get reasonable money for her, but thats up to the buyers. She goes on trader and e bay next week, so she has a week or so on here first to see if we can get her a dedicated Autosleeper owner first.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaspian on Sat May 13, 2017 10:23 pm

Great job , van looks spotless , built when they were 'BUILT'   Best of  luck in all respects ,someone will get a van to be proud of....

kaspian

Male

Auto-Sleeper : kemerton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby on Sun May 14, 2017 10:43 am

Nice  up!
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Sigma EK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NORGIL on Sun May 14, 2017 10:46 am

Sam, just as a follow on from one of your previous posts, did you end up cleaning the whole body with WD ?

NORGIL
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by samleeds on Sun May 14, 2017 10:59 am

NORGIL wrote:Sam, just as a follow on from one of your previous posts, did you end up cleaning the whole body with WD ?
Yes I did but it wa a big mistake because after 3 or 4 days, the wd40 attracted all the muck and left it filthy again. It got rid of nasties and looked good for a while but not recommended for long term. Its been cut and buffed this time and feels like silk so the muck does not stick that easy. Ive just ordered a 20m wall mounted hose pipe and soft lambswool fiber cloths so all i do is give her a swill over with the extension mitts every 2 or 3 days which takes about 10 mins but saves the hassle of a full days cleaning. My valeter told me that once the vans primed and gleaming, a once a week swill over can make the wax polish effect last 5 times longer.

By the way....anyone in the yorkshire region needs to try this lad. He is a dyslexic with a work ethic of a horse and so pleasant to speak to. He goes at it like a man possessed and is ever so diligent. No corners cut and i swear to god he is the best example of someone who has a bad illness but wont sign on or give up on himself. He works so hard and is so clued up I felt embarrassed to pay him all I did but he wouldnt hear of any tips, in fact he went back into the van and cleaned all the windows again (inside) even though it wasnt his job, he was only outside valet. Just because he thought it would make the van look better which it did. 

I dont want to advertise his name because there are people on here that sponsor and help everyone. but if anyone wants his name, please pm ME, YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum