Water heating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Water heating

Post by biffobear on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:35 pm

I asked this on someone else's thread and thought it might be better off on here or Technical.  I'm never sure which section to post on. Anyway My A/S has no hot water system but has cold water. And a Propex space heater. Has anyone fitted or used Truma's T20 heat exchanger and emersion heater combinationto heat  camper  van  water? It works by rerouteing the warm air piping through the heat exchanger and then into your living space as normal. Also the emersion heater can be used on EHU. The down side is that you have to have the heating on and the upside you don't need to make a vent hole in the side, floor or roof of you van for the burner flue as there is no burner. Anyone?
biffobear

Male

Member Age : 65
Auto-Sleeper : Montana
Vehicle Year : 1998

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Water heating

Post by biffobear on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:50 am

look here Sorry, to late to edit, it should be the Truma TT2 not T20. look here
biffobear wrote:I asked this on someone else's thread and thought it might be better off on here or Technical.  I'm never sure which section to post on. Anyway My A/S has no hot water system but has cold water. And a Propex space heater. Has anyone fitted or used Truma's T20 heat exchanger and emersion heater combinationto heat  camper  van  water? It works by rerouteing the warm air piping through the heat exchanger and then into your living space as normal. Also the emersion heater can be used on EHU. The down side is that you have to have the heating on and the upside you don't need to make a vent hole in the side, floor or roof of you van for the burner flue as there is no burner. Anyone?
biffobear

Male

Member Age : 65
Auto-Sleeper : Montana
Vehicle Year : 1998

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum