The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many ways can you spell Auto-Sleeper?

+2
Gromit
Spospe
6 posters

Go down

How many ways can you spell Auto-Sleeper? Empty How many ways can you spell Auto-Sleeper?

Post by Spospe Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:05 pm

How many ways can you spell Auto-Sleeper and why doesn't the spell checker pick them all up?

1) The front of my Warwick Duo says (in big letters) "Auto-Sleeper" (with a hyphen)

2) The title on this page says, "Auto-Sleepers Owners Forum" (with hyphen and an "s")

3) The sub-title of this page (the bit with the blue background) says, "The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum" (with a hyphen, but no "s")

4) The website address on this page says, www.autosleeper-ownersforum.com (no hyphens and no "s")

5) In the "Classic Models" section of this forum there is, "Autosleeper Pricelist from 1985" (no gap between Auto and Sleeper and only one capital letter)

6) Also in the "Classic Models section of this forum there is, "My Bedford CF AutoSleeper" (no gap between Auto and Sleeper and two capital letters)

7) I am sure that there must be examples of, "Autosleepers" and also, "Autosleeper's", as well as, "AutoSleeper" and "AutoSleepers" and "AutoSleeper's", if only I had the strength to search more, but I am going to stop now and if you find any more, please don't let me know.
Spospe
Spospe
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 79
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

How many ways can you spell Auto-Sleeper? Empty Re: How many ways can you spell Auto-Sleeper?

Post by Gromit Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:09 pm

You forgot A/S.

Easiest of the lot!! lol4
Gromit
Gromit
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

How many ways can you spell Auto-Sleeper? Empty Re: How many ways can you spell Auto-Sleeper?

Post by Askit Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Well, I've just found more dampness in mine...........you really don't want to know how I'm spelling their name today    so_sad

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Spospe Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Gromit, don't forget, "A-S" and "AS" and "A S"

Askit, dead easy, "*************************"
Spospe
Spospe
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by willy eckerslike Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:09 pm

The front of mine says AUTO - SLEEPER, their web site says Auto-Sleepers under the logo. Perhaps it's only singular on the vans because you only have one and they have loads of them.
scratch head

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 81
Auto-Sleeper : Devon
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Gram Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:10 pm

Was there a subtle name change when they were taken over by the same group as Marquis?

G
Gram
Gram

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down

Post by kaspian Sun May 07, 2017 6:57 pm

L-E-T  D-O-W-N  ( showing solidarity with Askit)
kaspian

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : WARWICK XL
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down