Executive rear window

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Executive rear window

Post by IvorC on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:08 pm

Hi

I have 2006/7 Executive with the lovely big windows. I noticed the other day that there is a small crack on the inner pane of the rear window over the sink. Probably caused by someone trying to close the window without lifting it right up on the outside as it is where the catch is located on the side.

Anyway does anyone know of any breakers taking an Executive at the moment who might have a window without a crack?

I live in North Herefordshire but might be prepared to travel if I can find one.

Cheers

Ivor
IvorC

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Executive - 2007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Executive rear window

Post by Radioray on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi Ivor  I have same problem with my rear window. I had same problem with one of the main windows and purchased a new one direct from Autosleepers, quite expensive thats why I am leaving the rear one!!!  So i am also on the lookout for a cheap replacement.
Radioray

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Executive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:14 pm

If you read this thread there is a list of breakers throughout the UK. Most will be caravan breakers who get the odd motorhome in, there are no specific motorhome breakers...

http://www.autosleeper-ownersforum.com/t19629-clubman-windows

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo ES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkie+1 on Wed May 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Our Executive also has a crack, by a rear window catch. I had the 2 large lounge Windows replaced by Eeco  from Halifax, West Yorkshire. They were very reasonable. We're leaving the rear one, it's hardly noticeable and doesn't cause droughts or leaks. Eeco use your current window as a pattern to make the new window. So you would have to take it out and post it to them.

Sue

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Executive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum