control panel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

control panel

Post by micro on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:38 pm

hi I hope you can give me some advice on the control panel above the sink on my 2009 Nuevo es when I turn on the ign to start engine I get beeping from the control panel and it says all fuses are blown but everything works  when I want use them step pump ect can you reset these panels or am I doing something wrong  as I'm a newbee please can you help
thanks Micro
think_smiley_46
micro

Male

Member Age : 66
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo es
Vehicle Year : 2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: control panel

Post by -mojo- on Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:15 am

micro wrote:hi I hope you can give me some advice on the control panel above the sink on my 2009 Nuevo es when I turn on the ign to start engine I get beeping from the control panel and it says all fuses are blown but everything works  when I want use them step pump ect can you reset these panels or am I doing something wrong  as I'm a newbee please can you help
thanks Micro

I'm not sure what make and model of control panel you have (Autosleepers change this frequently during production, though in recent years most are from the Sargent EC series), but it will certainly be designed so that the majority of habitation electrical circuits are disabled while the engine is running. This is in accordance with regulations on EMC, designed to reduce the possibility of habitation loads interfering with the vehicle electronics.

In addition, there is typically a bleeper included, which sounds if you are on electric hookup when the engine is started. This is intended to remind you to unplug, so that you don't drive away while still plugged in!
-mojo-

Male

Member Age : 18
Auto-Sleeper : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2006

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roli on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:45 am

As Mojo says there were a few different panels fitted to the Nuevo it would be helpfull for a name or photo

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by micro on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:31 am

thanks
I cannot see any ID .on screen its MES control unit  and a PDU4M  unit in cupboard   I take it that when the ign is switched on it disables the power to the hab side of things , thanks. Now just the water level to sort out and the reason why the fuel gauge has started to show empty with the light on although there is over half a tank

thanks again micro (mike)
micro

Male

Member Age : 66
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo es
Vehicle Year : 2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Brown on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:00 am

The MES was designed to allow the engine to be run for charging purposes without disabling the 12v habitation electrics. It has a motion detector that switches off habitation, switches on 12v to fridge and retracts the step when the vehicle moves.

Peter #1
Peter Brown
Staff Member
Staff Member

Male

Member Age : 65
Auto-Sleeper : Malvern
Vehicle Year : October 2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: