Auto Sleepers clearance sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Auto Sleepers clearance sale

Post by paul bullock on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:35 pm

Hi saw the topic regarding the A/S clearance sale, so had a quick look and low and behold there were 4 items at reasonable price that I will find very handy for a couple of "mods" and spares. Phoned up yesterday afternoon at approx. 3PM, I have them with me now 12-30 next day ,packed perfectly, delighted, what service !!!!!!      Credit where its due!         Regards      Paul up!
paul bullock
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : nuevo ek 2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Auto Sleepers clearance sale

Post by Gromit on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:43 pm

Thanks Paul - I wasn't even aware of it.
http://www.auto-sleepers.com/stock-clearance-sale/

One particular item may be of interest to those with recent vans. The narrow tubular reading lights look very fancy but they throw a very narrow beam which we found a nuisance. If you changed hands and moved the book even slightly to one side you had to move the light or it (the book) was out of the beam.

These Dora lamps are very reasonable at £9.65, and they take a wide angle LED "bulb" from Aten lighting (and others) which is vastly superior.

Page 27 of the listing. Dora Reading Light. ET 2204.

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK LP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by logburner on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:03 pm

I saw that link a few days ago........oooooooooo I thought, just what I need...nice shiny gold effect door/cupboard knobs and surrounds hugegrins they come in 13mm and 19mm........measured my well worn ones..(all gold rubbed off) .22mm ?
This is across the face of the round knobs ? am I measuring the right place ?
Ah well !! at £3,68 a set, and me needing 12 sets...Ouch ! How to renovate ??
Gold enamel paint maybe.. scratch head
logburner
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Clubman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOUGHLIN on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:19 pm

logburner wrote:I saw that link a few days ago........oooooooooo I thought, just what I need...nice shiny gold effect door/cupboard knobs and surrounds  hugegrins they come in 13mm and 19mm........measured my well worn ones..(all gold rubbed off)  .22mm ?
This is across the face of the round knobs ? am I measuring the right place ?
Ah well !!  at £3,68 a set, and me needing 12 sets...Ouch !   How to renovate ??
Gold enamel paint maybe.. scratch head

You probably need "regular" like these. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-X-GOLD-REGULAR-PUSH-CATCH-15MM-motorhome-cupboard-handle-door-camper-horsebox-/131844904553

You thoght £3.68 was dear? hugegrins

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : MB Gloucester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rogerblack on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Thanks for the heads up on this.  

allthumbz 

I've been faffing about trying to cobble up a repair to the blind/fly-screen on my kitchen roof vent since the plastic moulded clip that hinges it onto the frame snapped, it's currently held up with strips of Velcro and orange duct tape!  Also the fly-screen netting has had to have several rips repaired over the years.  

The exact replacement item is on the clearance sale list at a very reasonable price so I've just ordered it up along with a couple if other odd bits & bobs whilst paying the postage, to be shipped out next week when I'm back at base.  Very friendly, helpful & knowledgable chap in the A-S Parts Dept, stopped me from buying one of the items I'd listed as it wasn't what I thought it was.   
up!

cheers
Roger
rogerblack
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Pollensa/Boxer2.8HDi

View user profile http://www.crailholiday.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: