Underslung Gas Tank

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Underslung Gas Tank

Post by rich g on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:49 pm

The gauge for the above has stopped working,is there a fuse for it ,if so were will i find it.

Thanks

rich
rich g

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : Peugeot Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gas tank for AS Rienza

Post by Terry Beckwith on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:39 am

I have today joined the AS OWNERS FORUM as a 2002 autosleeper Rienza on a transit 2.4 base owner.
The question I have is  ....is it possible to fit a gas tank underneith the vehicle ?  What size tank would you recommend, ( we spend a coule of winter months in Spain ). What is the approximate cost of supplying and fitting ?

Thanks
Terry Beckwith

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Rienza
Vehicle Year : Vehicle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Underslung Gas Tank

Post by Gromit on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:32 am

Rich - I don't think so, but it has only two connections at each end of the wires, plus the power as well of course. It sounds as if one of those has come adrift as the gauge itself shouldn't pack up.

If yours is like ours the gauge doesn't work until the engine is running. You could check to see if the power is getting to the gauge. Can't think of anything else that could cause it not to work.

Terry - Could you introduce yourself in the "Welcome Section" please. Then you can re-post your query on this sub forum as a new thread where you will be far more likely to get useful advice. (I can then delete your post above to keep things nice and tidy.)
Ooops - nearly forgot. Welcome to the forum. You will get all the answers you need here. up!

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum