The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K reg AS Clubman GL in Sutton-on-Sea......

2 posters

Go down

K reg AS Clubman GL in Sutton-on-Sea...... Empty K reg AS Clubman GL in Sutton-on-Sea......

Post by AndyPK Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:27 pm

.......parked-up in Crabtree Lane, just down from the CC site at Hawthorn Farm.
AndyPK
AndyPK
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper : Owned a Clubman GL
Vehicle Year : 2000

Back to top Go down

K reg AS Clubman GL in Sutton-on-Sea...... Empty Re: K reg AS Clubman GL in Sutton-on-Sea......

Post by logburner Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:04 pm

Yup !!  That's me....she's still going strong    wave    Nice site down the lane, was you staying there ?
logburner
logburner
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman
Vehicle Year : 1993

Back to top Go down

K reg AS Clubman GL in Sutton-on-Sea...... Empty Re: K reg AS Clubman GL in Sutton-on-Sea......

Post by AndyPK Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:07 am

We certainly were, logburner! Site ok, but not such a good location for our dogs as it's a 25 min walk to the beach, and no way to do it 'cross-country', roadside only. Back in Ely now, but I must say your 'van looks in amazing condition!!
allthumbz
AndyPK
AndyPK
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by logburner Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:22 am

Hi Andy,
You didn't ask, did you.....There is a walk, across the fields, most walk over there with buckets and spades down to the beach at Sandilands.
Thanks for the van approval....had its polish a couple of weeks ago, soon be due for a warm water wash and dry...... hugegrins   wave
logburner
logburner
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyPK Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:07 am

Ah....I did ask about walks at the site and was told that it was by the road - perhaps they didn't know about the 'cross-fields' route? Never mind - next time we go I'll ask you first!
We noticed that your 'van doesn't have a washroom window - was this something that AS added later to the model.....?
AndyPK
AndyPK
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by logburner Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:34 pm

Yes.....the 94 model  onwards  had the washroom window, would have liked one, but hey! can't always be lucky, it was the automatic aspect that I was most drawn to.....plus of course the good condition....... shrugg
logburner
logburner
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down