The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommend dealer Alan Kerr in Paignton

Go down

Recommend dealer Alan Kerr in Paignton Empty Recommend dealer Alan Kerr in Paignton

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:57 pm

I would like to give a 'thumbs up' to Alan Kerr Motorhomes in Paignton, Devon.  We were in the position of buying a new motorhome, due to be delivered 1 month after my partner had a serious Stroke.  They were very helpful and understanding, especially when we had to make the decision to try and cancel the purchase.  We were very grateful that, in the circumstances, they agreed to the cancellation and refunded the deposit.  I would not hesitate to recommend them as we had good service, with very pleasant staff, from start to finish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Recommend dealer Alan Kerr in Paignton Empty Re: Recommend dealer Alan Kerr in Paignton

Post by CC Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:00 am

Nice to hear of good service for a change.  

Alan Kerr motor homes used to advertise Auto-Sleeper motor homes for sale in our classifieds section here on the forum until one or two members took it upon themselves to ridicule the listings and sadly they stopped advertising and haven't been back since.

They always struck me as being a reputable business.

CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Recommend dealer Alan Kerr in Paignton Empty Re: Recommend dealer Alan Kerr in Paignton

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Shame how a couple of idiots can mess things up.  We found them very good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down