The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from future Autosleeper Owner - I think

+5
roli
Paulmold
DavidT
Ramblers
FBARTY
9 posters

Go down

Hello from future Autosleeper Owner - I think Empty Hello from future Autosleeper Owner - I think

Post by FBARTY Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:19 am

Hi, I'm just about to purchase an Autosleeper Warwick Duo, not new, I hasten to add.  But I've also been looking at the Carrera.  Was wondering about the comparable storage and the longevity of ownership.  Any comments would be welcome
FBARTY
FBARTY

Female

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down

Hello from future Autosleeper Owner - I think Empty Re: Hello from future Autosleeper Owner - I think

Post by Ramblers Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:37 am

Hi and welcome to the forum from Leicestershire Hello from future Autosleeper Owner - I think 70932.

Male

Member Age : 81
Auto-Sleeper : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down

Hello from future Autosleeper Owner - I think Empty Re: Hello from future Autosleeper Owner - I think

Post by DavidT Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:41 am

Hi. Welcome to the forum. I have an 2011 Autosleeper Warwick Duo. We've had it for one year and it has been excellent. For us, it is the ideal compromise between comfort/storage and the van size. up!
DavidT
DavidT

Male

Member Age : 74
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:44 am

Welcome from N.E Wales.   handshake    .  Don't know much about Carreras except Swifts use compressor fridges in their van conversions which I don't like but that's just my personal choice.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:06 am

Welcome o the forum.  AS owners in general tend to be pretty loyal to the brand.
The Warwick (& its equiv in the Marquis Brand) has been a great success for AS as it offers so much in a PVC that people want and it utilises some of the wasted space normally found in PVCs around the side door.  We know people who are on their 2 or 3rd Warwick which is a good indicator.
roli
roli

Male

Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:08 am

Hi and welcome to the forum from Bridlington 
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy mae Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:11 am

Hello and asof_welcome2 from Leicestershire, I like many others would only have an Auto-sleeper, I am on my second one, wouldn`t have any other make.

Dr. Seuss
daisy mae
daisy mae
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Hampshire Topaz
Vehicle Year : 2008 98

Back to top Go down

Post by modelman Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:43 am

Hello & welcome from S/Yorks. drinksallround

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Amethyst
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

Post by FBARTY Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:32 am

Thank you everybody for your welcome & comments. I think I'm going with the Warwick Duo, but have a few worries regarding some of the issues I have been reading on this forum, however, as I am on my own & totally incapable of doing some of the techy bits, I'm gonna pray that most have already been done but if not I'll try to get the dealer to sort them out. In the meantime, anyone know of a handy man/woman (gotta be PC) in the Poole/Bournemouth area that is reliable & reasonable as I know there will be stuff to do to make the van more amenable for wild camping - bought the van, can't afford site fees as well.
FBARTY
FBARTY

Female

Member Age : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaytee Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:06 am

Hi there and a big welcome to the forum from Filey. (Ex Moordown resident up!).
Have a word with Richard at the Parley Glade C&CC club site. He is a wise old bird with regards to motorhomes and he will give you unbiased advice re handymen etc etc.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Winchcombe

Back to top Go down