The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Me !

+14
Jaytee
burlingtonboaby
Askit
dbroada
Paulmold
m8form8
willy eckerslike
Dutto
rogerblack
Gromit
PennyandDerek
daisy mae
meanchris
NORGIL
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why Me ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Me !

Post by crisp Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:59 am

I refer you to the title of the forum.
read
crisp
crisp
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : Lancashire

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy mae Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:40 pm

rose49f wrote:Is this a sexist forum. broomstick My husband never wants to drive anywhere even the car now. Old age I think. But of course when something goes wrong whose fault is it. MINE. Even when the door locked on me my fault. girl-thinking Oh well. Lucky we are the stronger sex and can take it. innocent Whistle1 just_teasing angelic
Of course we are, no disrespect guys, tap_fingers but face facts who has more patience with erring motorists, we don`t say look at that idiot etc, do we   innocent frustrating
daisy mae
daisy mae
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Hampshire Topaz
Vehicle Year : 2008 98

Back to top Go down

Post by NORGIL Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:53 pm

The world is sexist. Thats why there is a Minister for women in the government and no Minister for men. Never mind us poor men will soldier on without one.

There's a Grumpy old mens forum but no grumpy old womens forum, perhaps thats because grumpy old women don't exist ? I would ask Loto but she probably wouldnt let me.
NORGIL
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL
Vehicle Year : 2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutto Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:36 pm

daisy mae wrote:
rose49f wrote:Is this a sexist forum.
Of course we are, no disrespect guys, tap_fingers but face facts who has more patience with erring motorists, we don`t say look at that idiot etc, do we   innocent frustrating

The answer to the first part is "No." so you can get back to your knitting and cooking.

With regard to the second part I have to confess that you have me there! confused3 confused3 

I can't think of a single time when SWMBO pointed outside the van and called someone an idiot.  Whistle1    Whistle1 

drinksallround best_friends best_friends

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Post by groundhog Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:49 pm

Dutto's little tale reminded of a true story a many years back....

Brother comes home with the front of his morris minor crunched " Dad, he just stopped dead in front of me" so Dad phones the guy up.

" Well to be honest Mr S, I was sat watching the cricket for twenty minutes before he ran into me"

Lady G drove our ex motorhome all round Scotland and it was bigger than the worcester, she also drives a Dodge truck in Canada in the snow and ice, not convinced her to drive the worcester yet though - still working on it!
groundhog
groundhog
Donator
Donator

Auto-Sleeper : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutto Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:49 am

Ah now ... driving Dad's car is a different kettle of fish altogether ... wave wave

... with the emphasis on "kettle of fish"! look here look here

I borrowed Dad's car to go fishing for pike one Sunday and although I returned the car intact I forgot about the two "dead-bait" frozen herrings that I had left in the glove compartment. Whistle1  Whistle1

Dad discovered the herrings when he went into the car on the following Saturday! look here  look here

I was informed of the situation shortly thereafter and encouraged to clean the car inside and out!! tap_fingers  tap_fingers

Happy Days! allthumbz

Best regards,
drinksallround

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Post by logburner Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:53 pm

groundhog wrote:Dutto's little tale reminded of a true story a many years back....

Brother comes home with the front of his morris minor crunched " Dad, he just stopped dead in front of me" so Dad phones the guy up.

" Well to be honest Mr S, I was sat watching the cricket for twenty minutes before he ran into me"

Lady G drove our ex motorhome all round Scotland and it was bigger than the worcester, she also drives a Dodge truck in Canada in the snow and ice, not convinced her to drive the worcester yet though - still working on it!

I can see her problem.....especially around the Budock, Penjerrick, and Mawnan Smith area.     Whistle1 Whistle1
logburner
logburner
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman
Vehicle Year : 1993

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum