The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gas it kit..

+8
Heanorboy
Paul 300358
Cymro
boxerman
Gromit
Greyhound
roli
m8form8
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gas it kit..  - Page 3 Empty Re: Gas it kit..

Post by roli Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:15 pm

Gas it kit..  - Page 3 Gasitcyl3_zps4gkkkzfj

No problem got me into the garden to do the photo!!    The cover is obviously on the fill point. There is a gap where the hoses cross but I have this thing about hoses rubbing so the sponge is there just in case.  When hoses ready for replacement will get some SS Braided made up
The plastic thing on the side of the cylinder (£1.48) is the most reliable device I have found for lpg levels and thats including the ultrasonic stuff.

This locker is on the offside, there is room for a bbq point in there as well but we are not into gas bbq's    I am not that tidy by the way its just I took the water containers out for the photo they fill the space where another 11/13kg cylinder could go.

We havn't been challenged yet over filling and have used garages and lpg distributors over this set up
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by inspiredron Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:36 pm

I like your security bracket on the floor!  I am guessing there is another behind the bottle of "pink". 
Incidentally, I am now totally converted to bio laundry liquid which I put into the loo flush tank. Judy reckons that it keeps the pan much cleaner and the smell is more pleasant than Elsanol.
PS Just spotted the extra on on the left so perhaps there are four brackets - belt and braces then! up!

Last edited by inspiredron on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added PS)

Male

Member Age : 82
Auto-Sleeper : Lancashire
Vehicle Year : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:14 pm

Yes there is another home made clamp at the base of the cylinder. I agree over the bio ll but the ones we have tried management doesnt like the smell of so it sticks to blue or green
The pink is topped up from a larger containerr in the garage
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum