The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replacing Sidelight bulb on Ravenna overcab

Go down

Replacing Sidelight bulb on Ravenna overcab Empty Replacing Sidelight bulb on Ravenna overcab

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 5:09 pm

Hi, I need advice on how to change a side light bulb on the overcab of our Ravenna. The garage wanted to strip out the interior trim but I'm sure there must be a better way! Hoping someone can help!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Replacing Sidelight bulb on Ravenna overcab Empty Re: Replacing Sidelight bulb on Ravenna overcab

Post by burlingtonboaby Tue May 26, 2015 7:00 pm

Crackers wrote:Hi, I need advice on how to change a side light bulb on the overcab of our Ravenna. The garage wanted to strip out the interior trim but I'm sure there must be a better way! Hoping someone can help!

If you don't get an answer, give Mark Burdett a call at A/S Willersey 01386853511.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Replacing Sidelight bulb on Ravenna overcab Empty Re: Replacing Sidelight bulb on Ravenna overcab

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Many thanks. We managed to get the cover off with a pen knife so thank goodness I didn't let the MOT centre start stripping the interior trim! They wouldn't have reached the bulb that way in any case!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down