leisure battery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leisure battery

Post by Jackieselwood on Sun May 03, 2015 7:53 pm

Can someone tell me where the leisure battery is located on my Bedford 1986 - 1817cc campervan. I have no manual. I've had this van with it's Izuzoo engine for two years now and it's been great, gone through MOT without any work. But i'm having huge problems with the battery and the van starting. I don't drive it everyday but that shouldn't mean that it won't start should it?. I'm wondering if the kids have been messing around with the many switches and done something. It's like something is draining the battery. Drove it yesterday started first time, went to drive it today totally dead. If you're laughing when you are reading this...I don't mind...but is there two batteries on these models?.Hope this makes sense to someone.
Jackieselwood

Female

Member Age : 53
Auto-Sleeper : Bedford
Vehicle Year : Vehicle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: leisure battery

Post by burlingtonboaby on Sun May 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum from Bridlington, trying to rack my brains on where the batteries are,I had a CF on a Devon conversion.
Try under the seats ? Under the floor on the passengers side ?
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : Sigma EK
Vehicle Year : 2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: leisure battery

Post by -mojo- on Sun May 03, 2015 8:32 pm

Jackieselwood wrote:I've had this van with it's Izuzoo engine for two years now.

Doesn't sound like any Auto-Sleeper that I know of. I'd guess it must be a Bedford Rascal conversion if it dates from 1986, but the engine size is completely wrong for that - maybe a Bedford Midi (rebadged Isuzu Fargo) based van if it has an Isuzu engine?
-mojo-

Male

Member Age : 18
Auto-Sleeper : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2006

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum