External Drain down valve supplier

View previous topic View next topic Go down

External Drain down valve supplier

Post by akrovalve on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:06 pm

If you are having problems with your drain valves being damaged and are looking for good quality replacements, my company Akro Valve Ltd. may be able to assist you.

We can offer a wide selection of valves and when fitted with either hose tail or BSP threaded end connections, can be used as replacements for the more accident prone plastic valves more commonly supplied with your vans.

As a filet to this blatant advertisement, it might interest you to know that I am also Dago, an auto sleeper executive owner and individual member here on ASOF.

If I can be of assistance in anyway, please don't hesitate to contact me by email to peter@akrovalve.com.

Whilst everyone in business is looking to make a profit from there sales, I do also provide donations from my sales, to the ASOF group. As I always believe in giving something back for my enjoyment.

Many thanks,

Peter Daigneault

Super Donator & ASOF Supporter

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Executive 2007 model

View user profile http://www.akrovalve.com

Back to top Go down

Re: External Drain down valve supplier

Post by nuevoboy on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:12 pm

And I can vouch for Peter as he was extremely helpful (and patient) when he managed to solve the problems with my 'vans drain valve, and the replacement looked remarkably similar to the one in the photo above. up!
nuevoboy
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: External Drain down valve supplier

Post by Dago on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:33 am

Identical I would say nuevoboy. hugegrins  And thank you for the compliment you have made. smile!

Male

Auto-Sleeper : 2007 Executive

View user profile http://www.akrovalve.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum