The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent donators & sticker orders

+7
BVMC
TeamRienza
Paulmold
Nain
Cymro
Swansea Jac
Admin
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Recent donators & sticker orders  - Page 2 Empty Re: Recent donators & sticker orders

Post by Admin Wed 7 Jan 2015 - 17:14

I still have a couple of payments that have gone astray due to me giving out the incorrect email address a while back.

One of these I have identified as Nain & I think the other may be TeamRienza? so if you could both clarify it would be appreciated.

*** This has since been rectified and our online shop facility is now fully working
So if anyone should wish to order ASOF windscreen stickers (static cling) then
please go to our shop here: http://www.autosleeperforum.co.uk/page3.htm ***

Please note anyone who sent payments during November 2014 that your payment went to the wrong address and is
therefore 'Unclaimed' by ASOF so you can claim this back

Please take a moment to check your Paypal account to verify as detailed below:

Taken from Paypal:

Can I cancel a payment that I've already sent?

Print

These steps apply to Personal PayPal accounts.
If you have a Business account, please log in to your account to see the steps that apply to you.

You can cancel only payments that have a status of "Unclaimed." If the payment is completed, you will
not be able to cancel the payment yourself, as the recipient will already have received the money.
To reverse a completed payment, please contact the recipient and request a refund.

Here's how to cancel an unclaimed payment:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Activity at the top of the page.
  3. Find the payment and click Cancel under Order Status/Actions.
  4. Click Cancel Payment next to the unclaimed payment.

Note:

• An unclaimed payment is automatically cancelled if the recipient doesn’t claim or accept it within 30 days.
  • If you paid with a credit card and the payment is refunded, the money will be refunded to that card.

• It can take up to 30 days for a refund to appear on your card statement.

If you want to request a refund for a completed payment, here’s how to find a recipient’s contact information:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Under the Summary page, click the payment you sent to the seller.

Last edited by Admin on Wed 7 Jan 2015 - 17:39; edited 1 time in total

Site Admin
Site Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Recent donators & sticker orders  - Page 2 Empty Re: Recent donators & sticker orders

Post by paul bullock Wed 7 Jan 2015 - 17:22

Happy new year to all at admin,in fact to all ASOF members ,nice to see you've sent my stickers and you should have recd a donation as well .

Keep up the good work ,brilliant forum! with really friendly and extremely helpful members allthumbz                                                                                                                                                                                

BEST REGARDS     Paul Bullock
paul bullock
paul bullock
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : nuevo ek 2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 7 Jan 2015 - 17:34

Thank you for your support Paul up! 

Will update your records and others just as soon as I can.

Regards

Ed

Site Admin
Site Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nain Wed 7 Jan 2015 - 19:16

Hello Admin.

I followed your instructions to try to cancel the payment.  The payment status is Completed, payment is noted as having gone to a Mr E R Watts.  I will be sure to send it again if it goes back into my account.
Regards,
Anne
Nain
Nain
Donator
Donator

Female

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : Ex AS Symbol
Vehicle Year : 1999

Back to top Go down

Post by Nain Wed 7 Jan 2015 - 20:29

PS Please feel free to remove my Donator status until you actually receive my donation!! smile!
Nain
Nain
Donator
Donator

Female

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : Ex AS Symbol
Vehicle Year : 1999

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamRienza Wed 7 Jan 2015 - 22:03

Hi admin,

I have logged on to my PayPal account and the payment is shown as completed.

The payment is shown as Mr E R Watts on the 22nd November as a gift from TeamRienza ( David Scott ).

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Davy
TeamRienza
TeamRienza
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Used to own a Rienza
Vehicle Year : 2006 Mk6

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 8:27

Nain wrote:PS Please feel free to remove my Donator status until you actually receive my donation!! smile!

It's not your fault Nain so no problem, we will get it sorted up!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TeamReinza thanks for the response.

Both yours and Nain's Paypal payments have not been paid into our account (As far as I'm aware these two members are the only payments affected)

As you have confirmed your payment is showing as completed, but as it's been paid to the wrong email address registered with Paypal (my error) it's not gone into out account.

Here is a screen grab taken yesterday showing there were no payments 'received' between 6th August 2014 to 21st December 2014

Recent donators & sticker orders  - Page 2 ScreenShot2015-01-07at150857_zpsd339f2a8

I will attempt to contact Paypal for their advice later today as I'm at work this morning, will update as soon as I have more info.

Thanks to both of you for your patience.

Regards

Ed

Site Admin
Site Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2