The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plastic repairs - sinks, shower trays etc

3 posters

Go down

Plastic repairs - sinks, shower trays etc Empty Plastic repairs - sinks, shower trays etc

Post by Paulmold Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:14 pm

We've had a few members looking for replacement sinks, shower trays etc and one member has booked a repair by a company known as Magicman. I just found this article showing some of the work they can handle, looks very impressive.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

as you can see they can repair not only sinks but door mouldings, worktops etc so useful to keep on file.
Paulmold
Paulmold
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Plastic repairs - sinks, shower trays etc Empty Re: Plastic repairs - sinks, shower trays etc

Post by DuxDeluxe Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Thanks Paul.  up!

DuxDeluxe
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper : Ex Broadway Crown

Back to top Go down

Plastic repairs - sinks, shower trays etc Empty Re: Plastic repairs - sinks, shower trays etc

Post by Katj Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:27 pm

I insured my Executive with Lifesure they have been really helpful and the policy is what I wanted in the insurance, not just a this is what you get and lump it, like the others I got quotes from ... they did not blink when I said I wanted zero excess ... just said their compulsory excess was £100 ... they have taken my full NCD on my other car insurance into consideration and have given me full NCD on this policy
I spoke to several other agents from various insurers and to be quite honest I found their pushiness a put off ...
I don't think Lifesure would back this firm if they had not checked them out first

Female

Member Age : 71
Auto-Sleeper : Executive 2001

Back to top Go down