BAD PENNY recommendation "Regenovex"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BAD PENNY recommendation "Regenovex"

Post by Dutto on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:20 pm

Hi there,

On a totally unrelated Thread Bad Penny recommended "Regenovex" for my arthritis.

I am ALWAYS looking for ANYTHING that will give me even the slightest improvement for the arthritis in my knees so I checked out Amazon and got 40ml of the stuff last week as per this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Regenovex-Fast-Acting-Gel-40ml/dp/B00359ZP44/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395007504&sr=8-1&keywords=Regenovex

I have to say that as I use Voltarol (which gives only a short-term and marginal improvement) I started off pretty sceptical when I first squeezed Regenovex out of the canister and applied it to my knees.  However, after less than a week of treatment (once per day) there is a huge improvement to flexibility and a major reduction in pain!!

Don't ask me how it works because I don't know; but I am old enough to know a "placebo effect" when I see one and this isn't anywhere near!  wave 

Apparently I should get up to 80 "shots" out of the tin so at +/-25p a day (both knees) it really is worthwhile for me.  up!  up!  up! 

Arthritis just isn't any fun, so many thanks to Bad Penny for her recommendation and also to Daisy Mae for her support.  allthumbz  allthumbz 

Best regards,
 drinksallround

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BAD PENNY recommendation "Regenovex"

Post by Spospe on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Just a suggestion, but have you considered an automatic? The Duetto on Mk4, 5 and 6 Transits came with the option of an auto gearbox (or robotised manual in the case of the MK6).

If nothing else it would help your left knee.

Just a thought  smile!
Spospe
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2014

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutto on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Hi there,

To be honest, it's mainly walking and standing that causes the pain whereas cycling and handling the clutch isn't a problem; but I do have an automatic quad-bike and it does make things easier!  allthumbz 

The other reason that we have a manual gearbox is that when we were looking for a Duetto there just weren't any automatics available; and since we bought "Petal" we have seen dozens advertised!  C'est la vie!!  tap_fingers 

Best regards,
 drinksallround

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Swansea Jac on Tue May 05, 2015 9:50 am

Dutto wrote:

On a totally unrelated Thread Bad Penny recommended "Regenovex" for my arthritis.

I am ALWAYS looking for ANYTHING that will give me even the slightest improvement for the arthritis in my knees so I checked out Amazon and got 40ml of the stuff last week as per this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Regenovex-Fast-Acting-Gel-40ml/dp/B00359ZP44/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395007504&sr=8-1&keywords=Regenovex

I have to say that as I use Voltarol (which gives only a short-term and marginal improvement) I started off pretty sceptical when I first squeezed Regenovex out of the canister and applied it to my knees.  However, after less than a week of treatment (once per day) there is a huge improvement to flexibility and a major reduction in pain!!

Don't ask me how it works because I don't know; but I am old enough to know a "placebo effect" when I see one and this isn't anywhere near!  wave 

Apparently I should get up to 80 "shots" out of the tin so at +/-25p a day (both knees) it really is worthwhile for me.  up!  up!  up! 

Arthritis just isn't any fun, so many thanks to Bad Penny for her recommendation and also to Daisy Mae for her support.  allthumbz  allthumbz 

Best regards,
 drinksallround
Thanks for the tip off about the painkilling properties of Regenovex Gel, Dutto and Bad Penny.    alittlesecret
A week or so ago, Dave was chair - bound with terribly painful knees. help!

Although he is the world's worst sceptic, he agreed to give it a try.  He was absolutely amazed at the result! He is walking like a man twenty years younger!  jogging

I was going to order it online, but they had some in our local Boots Chemist so I bought one to try.  At the moment it is on offer in Boots @ 3 for 2, an excellent offer for anyone needing to stock up.  agree3

Thanks again for the info...and I hope Bad Penny is still around on here to accept our thanks, too! bow

Last edited by Swansea Jac on Tue May 05, 2015 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Swansea Jac
Donator
Donator

Female

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper : Legend
Vehicle Year : 2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by groundhog on Wed May 06, 2015 10:00 am

Thanks for the recommendation and reminder, my 97 year old Auntie has terrible knees so have bought her some gel to try (3 for 2 in Boots at moment).... that's the offer not her knees... hugegrins
groundhog
Donator
Donator

Auto-Sleeper : Worcester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy mae on Wed May 06, 2015 10:27 am

I have Regenovex Gel on Dutto`s recommendation, can also recommend it.

Thanks Ian.
Margaret
daisy mae
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Anniversary Clubman
Vehicle Year : Oct. 2003 VW 2.5 TDI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: